Battle Ground

Brentwood Academy

Father Ryan

Middle Tennessee Christian

Montgomery Bell Academy

Pope John Paul II

St. Andrew's

University School of Nashville

Post your final scores, info, news, and records in this thread. We'll get some discussion going and have some in-depth information to back us up. Good luck to every team in the Middle Region -- here's to a DII title for one of these squads!!

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MBA beat BGA something like 6-3 yesterday. That's the second time this week they've beaten BGA. Also, I think MBA went 3-1 in the USA Tournament in Millington last week, against some excellent competition. Looks like they've gotten things on track after a rough start to the season. I think their record is 9-9(2-0). They have a big game with BA on Monday, I beleive.

Wes, good to hear from you, BA starts off 13-3 after two good wins over Father Ryan this week, Wednesday BA 10 FRHS 8, Thursday BA 4 FRHS 2. BA and MBA are both 2-0 in the region and play their series next week. BGA plays at MBA for the final game of their series, while BA plays at Father Ryan Saturday at Noon. Keep updated wes...

Brentwood Academy rocks St. Xavier, 12-2, but loses 6-0 to Father Ryan. BA pitched Andrew Hogin (4-0) against St. X, and Stephen Burris and Josh Butler both hit homers. In the Ryan game, Dylan Heim (1-1) defeated the Eagles' Kyle Willis (1-3).

Father Ryan doesn't have an exceptional record, but they've played very well against some good teams (e.g. losing only 4-2 to Farragut). How good are they?

For that matter, what are some of the strengths and weaknesses of the teams in the Middle Region? I'd love to hear your thoughts.

5eagleball, nice to hear from you...sounds like you're having a heck of a season. Anybody doing the PA this year? :(

How about some score updates for this week's games.

BA - 3

BGA - 2

That was on Monday. Don't have a score from today. I believe the second and third BA v. MBA games were washed away last week

How you been, BTW? Did you see that Buck vaulted 15 feet at Kenwood last weekend?