Unaka?

Guest RHSTIGERS

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought Unaka would be there but who else does it look like might make it past the district ?

To all the Rockwood faithful, and all of region 2A, this is what I think will happen in region 1..... District one winner=Unaka, Runner-up=Cloudland

District 2 winner=Washburn runner-up=Hancock Co.

In the Regions, Unaka will blow out Hancock and Cloudland will win a good game against Washburn. Unaka vs. Cloudland round 4, Unaka will provail and whoever wins Region 2 will have one heck of an easy sub-state game.

Thats because they are blowing hot air after winning the state in basketball. It won't be as easy in baseball. First of all Cloudland is not a baseball school. Baseball is something to relieve boredom while waiting for the main sports to roll around. We don't care about baseball around here. So good luck to unaka in baseball. Blow your hot air while you can because I smell 72-13 right around the corner!

THIS IS A REPLY TO THE KING I DIDN'T SEE ANY ONE ON HERE BLOWING HOT AIR.BOOK06 SIMPLY GAVE A REPLY TO THE QUESTION THAT WAS ASKED. NOTHING DEROGATORY HE ACTUALLY PICKED CLOUDLAND TO DO WELL . TO ANSWER THE QUESTION ABOUT SWEARINGEN YES HE HAS BEEN HURT AS YOU COULD TELL AT ROCKWOOD (LEFT AFTER 1ST)WITH PULLED MUSCLES IN BACK HE HAS THROWN WELL HIS LAST THREE OUTINGS 2 HIT UNICOI, SAVE AGAINST SULLIVAN SOUTH AND A 3-1 LOSS TO GREENEVILLE. AS FAR AS PREDICTIONS GO I WOULDN'T CARE TO VENTURE A GUESS EXCEPT TO SAY GOOD LUCK TO ALL INVOLVED I JUST HOPE WE ARE PART OF IT. AS FAR AS THE HOT AIR IS CONCERNED WE HAVE EARNED THE RIGHT TO GLOAT A LITTLE BIT ABOUT THE CHAMPIONSHIP . :(