Best Racket Stringers

BombSquad

To play well, it is necessary to have a well strung raquet. We are talking about the people who string the raquets in the best possible manner, the people who can give a skilled player the most refined edge. A well strung raquet is a given, but a superbly strung raquet is somewhat hard to come by, especially at the amateur levels. Oh yeah, and having the ability to properly spell things "well" and "strung" -- both words with less than seven letters -- is a given for most third graders.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off, thanks ugotserved. I think the art of good, ole-fashioned, compliment giving has taken a backseat for some people. It is very refreshing to see it on occasion. Now, a well strung racket (or racquet if you so desire) can in fact be enough of a difference maker to win a match. If you get to a crucial point in a match and your stringer has not strung you right, it very well could send you up a creek with out a racket. In closing, I realize that it's tourney time and that this may not be the most important topic on the board, but hopefully those serious tennis players who spend way too much time on here will continue to post.

• 3 weeks later...

After weeks of deliberation I have found the best raquet stringer: Michael Winslow

You should see the way he strings that raquet in Naked Gun and then proceeds to play it like a musical intrument at the party around the fire. Amazing!

Edited by saywhat?