BGA vs. Brentwood

Tedy

Personally, I Believe the BGA BHS game will be the best game that middle TN has seen in a while. Both teams are having good years and both teams are playing well at the moment. If you wish to opine on the outcome of the game, do so and also offer a predicted score.

BGA 1

BHS 0

Jon Cartwright scores.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BGA has been dominating all year long w/ the exception of Farragut and Blackman. There only two losses were w/out senior defender Ryan Barnes. Last year he was First team all mid-state and this year top canidate for All Midstate Player of the Year. Since Ryan Barnes has been back the Wildcats are on a 8-0 run w/ atleast a three goal difference in each game. Wildcats WILL beat Brentwood High with a final score of BGA 4 - BHS 0.

Go Wildcats!!!

BGA 3 - brentwood 1. Brentwood doesn't have the goalkeeping that BGA has. goals by cartwright (2) and lucas. lowder for brentwood.

Ha. Doesn't have the goalkeeping. I've slotted so many by Will Walton in my lifetime that it's ridiculous. The kid can't save a thing. If he's anyting like he used to be, BGA's defense must be the best in the state, cuz the only way he's not getting scored on, is if he isn't getting shot on.