Managers

GHSKees5008

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was the EM for a couple seasons when I was at Brentwood Acad. and I was treated with the utmost respect by the team and most of my friends. Then again, most of my friends were on the team sooo...

Enjoy it though, it's a fun thing I wish I hadn't stopped doing when I got to Franklin. You can go to college for free if you're good enough.

My daughter was a manager for Marshall County for three years, manager of the year twice(voted by the players). She loved every minute of it. If your serious about helping the team, do it. If you just want to be seen on the field on Friday nights, buy a ticket and sit in the stands. Anyone who accepts this job will have to endure most everything the team does, hot, cold, rain and long hours. Also if you have a coach for a teacher don't expect to see that same person on the football field. Coaches are very intense during practice and especially games. It is a good possibility that you get you feelings hurt at some point and time. And as for the players, you respect them and they will respect you.

To the football team, I'm sure they are great.

But to people not on the football team, at least in my school, they are really annoying. They get the impression that they are actually on the team and get bigger heads then anyone on the team. As long as you keep your cool you'll be a great person and no one will mind.