LC vs. Oneida

sportsdude20

Alright, kiddies, according my incredibly unscientific calculations, this is how the district race breaks down (at least for the top 3)...

If Oneida beats LC by any margin, Oneida finishes #1, LC a likely 2, Kingston a likely 3 (depending on make ups this week, but Oneida will be done with their sched and uncatchable)

If Oneida/LC draw, LC is #1 (again depending on assumptions), Oneida 2, Kingston 3

If LC wins and Oneida gets shut out, Kingston goes 2, Oneida 3, LC 1

Oneida scores 1 in a loss, thhey tie Kingston on points, I'm not sure what the next tiebreaker is after head-to-head, if it's goals against, LC has to score 3 or less for Oneida to be 2, 4, they go to next tiebreak, 5 or more Kingston goes 2

Oneida scores 2 in a loss, they are definately 2, kingston 3.

whew. both LC and Kingston have to make up with Scott Co. this week, so that's why I'm a little tenuous. There may be others, too. Just not enough info to do the bottom 4 for me.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Either way, it seems like LC is the better team in this match. If LC can get back to scoring then it should probably be a 3-0. However, I've heard that Oneida has a solid defence. Lets not forget that LC has a solid defence as well. Probally stronger than that of Oneida, however the goal difference does not show. May the best team win. Good luck on Tuesday!

It should be a great game, and I wish I could be there. This game will determine the standings.

Scott County is a game team but they are rebuilding this year so They shouldn't affect LC. Kingston won at SC 8-0 in a game that they kept to a passing drill. The Scott players work hard, though, and kudos to #24. He got an unfortunate red card for a late challenge but he worked the hardest of anyone on his team.

There is no slam dunk for the district this year so everyone had better play hard in every game. This is how soccer ought to be.

Work hard, Dudes! As Kendren explained, you have a tremendous amount of reasons to play this one as if it is your last. No Fear! We are about 7.5 hours away from kickoff, and the crews from both sides must be getting jumpy. LC holds the crown, and the Indians wish to prove they are top shelf. The Oneida "D" vs. Mitch Thomas's Offensive Crew! Have Fun and good luck, DUDES! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

A great game by both teams making a 1-1 tie. It could have turned out better with some of the calls being better, but they dont make a game. Oneida played a really hard game and could have pulled it out. Puts the foot in anyones mouth who said LC by 6.

I missed Oneida's score, but i believe it was right from the goalie by Welch. #9 from LC pulled out the goal with about 6 minutes left in the game, it was almost a one on one with the goalie. I do not know much about soccer , but this was a good game

What a game. The atmosphere was amazing. Oneida gave LC all they wanted and then some. Hopefully now, Oneida will get some of the respect that they deserve. Both teams left it out on the field tonight. Oneida had three great scoreing opportunities in the first half and a couple in the second. LC dominated mostly in the first half but in the second half it was pretty even. Oneida held a 1-0 lead with around 7 minutes to play. LC which appeared to be offside at the angle I was looking at, outraced the Oneida defense and made a nice shot on goal. With about 15 seconds to play Oneida had a scoring chance and the Oneida player was taking out in the box, no call. Thats how the game goes. Hopefully these two teams will meet in the district tournament championship. Great Game both teams.