Drew Earl & Tyler Boshers

NWTNZebra

Tonight at the Zion vs. C.A. game, Earl and Boshers colided when they were both going after a ball hit into shallow center. After about a 45 min. delay, they were both taken by ambulance to Franklin. Hope both of these guys are ok, and we are praying for a quick recovery.

If anyone knows any more details, just post them on here.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is terrible news. boshers and earl are my boy's and i hope that they can quickly recover. earl may be one of the best underclassmen there is in the state and boshers...there is nothing that needs to be said for him. anyone who has watched either one of these guys play know that they are the real deal. hopefully they can both get back on their feet quickly and help the dawgs. my prayers are with both of them. good luck and may everything come out alright.

well things like this really put things in perspective. never in my life have i seen something quite like that. you guys basically have the ionjuries named but honestly rather their out for the day the week the month or the season i know that their heats are aching more than anything else. b/c they both love the game but just pray for them especially earl tonight he is currently in surgery. these are 2 kids with awesome futures in ball so lets hope for a speedy recovery.