DII Championship contenders

soccerstud69

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay so your honestly going to sit hear and tell me about what poor sports BA is and what terrible attitudes we have, when you guys got 2 yellow cards as well? Sure, one of our players got a little frustrated, but he had a reason to, Barnes is a punk on the field, he talks smack the entire time and thinks he's God's gift to soccer. He's a pretty good defender, but he's not all u have him hyped up to be. Honestly i would take Clay Parks over Barnes anyday. BGA is without a doubt the best team in the state in my opinion. But to me a team that was this good and led by this many seniors, would be mature and would know how to handle success, these guys just let it go to head and are extrememly cocky on the field and whine about everything (well some of them atleast, i must admit lucas seemed to have his head on straight and seems like a good guy). But i am still confused as to how u can say we have the worst attitude when you guys got 2 yellow cards on the same play? we got 2 yellow cards as well, sure we didn't have a good attitude, and our coach addressed that issue, but i just thought i would inform u of how hypocritical you sound in your post feeblecotham.

Barnes is easily the best defender on BGA and probably the best player for BGA (with the exception of maybe Cartwright). He may talk alot of trash, but he backs it up. He has been playing hurt all year too. As far as the BA offense goes, it was terrible, and the score should have been much worse. I hope BGA meets BA in the tournament again, and BGA will prove how much better they are than BA because they are definitely more than four goals better.

Well I must add to mafiaman that Barnes is the best defender in the state. He has yet to be proven wrong by anybody to not be the best in the state. Yes, he does talk trash but he backs it up on the field, night in and night out, Final word on Ryan Barnes: unstoppable.

Hey BornARebel, i don't know if that was a joke or not, but nickforte is one of the best shot putters in the state buddy, so good try... placed in state 2 years ago as a freshman. But i have admitted time and time again that BGA is a better team, but i think it is pretty low that you guys will not give us any credit on playing u guys the majority of the game, sure ya'll missed some chances, but we played very well on defense. And yes Barnes is very good, but Hunter Palmer beat him a few times and Clay Parks saved his butt. I would take Parks over Barnes personally. Give Parks the size that Barnes has, and hes a much better than Barnes is. Do u guys think that you are more than 4 goals better than MBA?

My instinct is to go with BGA to win state, but a part of me thinks that MUS could take it. I am going with BGA though, Cartwright and the seniors they have are great players. This still does not mean that i like them, but they are great players as i have said many times. If anyone will beat them, i think it will be MUS. McCallie seems to be having a rough year, but people still list them as contenders. We play them on Tuesday and we are supposedly worse than most teams JV according to BornARebel, so we will see how they do against us, and if we play them close then i guess that means that arent a state contender. I guess that means that MBA isn't either, because we tied them, even though some people list them as one.

Okay so your honestly going to sit hear and tell me about what poor sports BA is and what terrible attitudes we have, when you guys got 2 yellow cards as well? Sure, one of our players got a little frustrated, but he had a reason to, Barnes is a punk on the field, he talks smack the entire time and thinks he's God's gift to soccer. He's a pretty good defender, but he's not all u have him hyped up to be. Honestly i would take Clay Parks over Barnes anyday. BGA is without a doubt the best team in the state in my opinion. But to me a team that was this good and led by this many seniors, would be mature and would know how to handle success, these guys just let it go to head and are extrememly cocky on the field and whine about everything (well some of them atleast, i must admit lucas seemed to have his head on straight and seems like a good guy). But i am still confused as to how u can say we have the worst attitude when you guys got 2 yellow cards on the same play? we got 2 yellow cards as well, sure we didn't have a good attitude, and our coach addressed that issue, but i just thought i would inform u of how hypocritical you sound in your post feeblecotham.

Nickforte I see you read lemmiwinkss's expose on Ryan Nichols with "the god's gift to soccer' thing huh?

If i was in Division 2 right now Id just be thanking god that Brentwood high is in AAA. Weve got BGA's #. I dont want to see any BGA players crying just because they lost, remember, at elast we dont have to beat you in the playoffs where it really matters. Also, there is no way that Parks is better than Barnes. I dont know if maybe you just know parks or something and are good friends with him, but u gotta be kiddin me. Parks over Barnes anyday? I would count on you ever managing a soccer team with that idiotic style of decision making. Lemmiwinkss is the greatest poster ever, followed in a close second by PeterGriffin. Long live the Gerbil King.

*Edited for language

Edited by FHSrebel27