Best Goalie

Kapman4

OK i usually only read, but this is retarded. Look at the three main goalies: Baucam, rainer and regan. Rainer is out, he was by far the inferior compared to these two. Now look at Regan... inconsistent. First game against McCallie he was owned. second game he stepped up. (mccallie played very poorly aswell). First game against MUS he was awesome. quarter finals? my point excatly. Chip was by far superior. He comands his defense with no signs of fear. even the whole crowd "Awwws" at his comands. Fearless of the balls. I would much rather have someone who is warmed up by Brakebill everyday. i would feel much better with chippy B in my cage.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if Rainer is so inferior then why did he win the defensive MVP of the State tournament, and why does he have the best save % of the big three and why does he have the most interceptions, and why is he the only goalie I've ever seen knock the crap out of anyone who gets close to his cage. Yup sounds like an inferior goalie, oh yea Baucum didn't really own anyone last weekend; he had maybe 9 shots against MUS. Man Rainer really does sound like an inferior goalie (whoever said that needs to open their eyes to someone besides their own teams) Baucum from what I have seen and heard isn't anything special.

Yeah pretty dumb comment sheep.

AMEN.

sheep herder is just a mccallie hothead that thinks he's better than everyone because they won state. rainer most definately isn't inferior. i've seen baucam play twice and rainer plenty of times. rainer is better. by the way, if you think i'm saying that because you think i go to MUS, you're wrong. i hate MUS more than any team in the state, but i actually base my reasoning on some grounds of intelligence. rainer is better and will be the best goalie in tennessee next year. taylor will be a close second if CBHS's defense can step up. granted that's a big if. sheep herder, if your're going to post something, make sure it's true and make sure you know what you're talking about.

wow...ya'll are forgetting about regan here. the guy gets 1st team all state 2 years in a row and youre between baucom and rainer? OK, he didnt have the best game against MUS but sawyer had some amazing shots and gibson is gibson. the guy had 22 saves against mccallie!!! 22! thats like a hockey goalie. and in the game we lost he had 17. and what about clearing? baucom doesnt touch regan. rainer will easily be the best goalie in the state next year and he put on a show against MBA but i would still take regan. baucom is better because the crowd "awws" at his commands??? and he shows no fear? wow...thats a pretty unique guy right there...hes a goalie...i would hope that 2nd team all state wouldnt be afraid of the ball. while baucoms split saves are cool and hes great goalie, lets stick with regan. rainer is hands down the best next year.

and being warmed up by clay caroland isnt too shabby.

thats a close call... the top 3 in the state were so close together. McCallie got the title, but all three teams had lost one and won one against eachother. They are very even.. in my opinion you can't use

Oh wait, did they win that last one? ha Nuff said

as a way to assert your superiority. But I will give you that McCallie played the better game that day and I would say did deserve the championship that game.

Edited by USNdefense