Farragut v. Science Hill

02scot

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great win for Science Hill. They have a few injuries lately to some of their better players, but their younger guys are really stepping up. They really want to win State and believe they have as good a chance as anyone else to do it. They are a dangerous team right now. They're very talented, lots of skilled players.

OK , I know I wasn't there but how come the paper shows 25-6 shots on goal for Farragut and it's called an even game? Sounds like Farragut just couldn't put it in the net. OK, so , I called a friend who played with me that now lives over there and he said Farragut except for a few mistakes and the inability to put it in the net dominated the game. He said that Science Hill was only in Farraguts half of the field a couple of times the 2nd half. Everyone see's a game different so I will go by shots on goal, looks like Farragut had a bad night ??

"...Science Hill should be ashamed of theirselves scoring 26-0 on boone..."

well even with non-purpose victories like that one, the Hill can beat anyone, including the mighty farragut. they downed them last year, but SH is winning state this year.

schrieber, alexander, white, weeks, kind. remember them.

it is Boone's fault for scheduling the game......u dont schedule a game and expect the other team not to play their best. It would have been more embarrassing had science hill simpley toyed w/ them and played keep away. and u never know.....their coach could have been upset about somethin including the way the other team was playing or a number of other factors. When a team is losing badly they tend to get very frustrated and lose their sense of composure which pisses off th eother team.