Cloudland Softball

landergolfer

Cloudland's softball team has improved drastically improved. They have won more games this year then the past 5 combine. These group of young ladies need to be congratulated for the great season. They have took worked hard and with the addition of Coach Keith has worked well. They have nothing to be ashamed of and deserve to be recognized for their turning the program into a contender no matter what happens the rest of the season.

Edited by landergolfer

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have done very well this year. We could not have made it this far if we didn't have Coach Keith. You all have seen what we have done in the past 5 years and that an't much. So all the girls would like to THANK MR.KEITH

Edited by THE KING

Not only are the Lady Landers improved, they can contend with the best teams around here. Mark it down, they will beat Unaka. ;)

The day Cloudland beats Unaka in softball will be the day Cloudland's baseball team will win state :) ....... no, I take that back... the day they win state in any sport :o:D:D

Thank you, Rangerbook06. But The lady Landers have really picked up the pace and started playing softball. Unaka came into this year not thinking Cloudland would be any threat, but the Lady Rangers were wrong. It takes a lot of guts to say that, being a Ranger myself. Good luck to everyone the next few weeks. IT'S TOURNEY TIME :( Go LaDy RaNgErS!!!

The day Cloudland beats Unaka in softball will be the day Cloudland's baseball team will win state :) ....... no, I take that back... the day they win state in any sport :o:D:D

Yeah, its a shame the state title had to go to a community known for stringy haired drunks that don't even have enough education to lace their shoes. Don't brag too much, cause we are gonna punish you this fall! :D

KING, WHO THE heck ARE YOU AND WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM. FIRST YOU GET ON THIS BOARD, AND THANK THE CLOUDLAND COACH, FOR THE TEAM. LET THEM DO THAT.

YOU WERE ALL OVER THE BASEBALL BOARDS TALKING SMACK UNTIL CLOUDLAND GOT SMOKED IN THE DISTRICT TOURNEY. THEN HE JUST DISAPPEARED.

THEN YOU MAKE THIS STUPID REMARK. YOU CAN SAY WHAT YOU WANT ABOUT STONEY CREEK, BUT EVERYONE SAYS WORSE ABOUT ROAN MTN. WE'RE NOT RETARDED ENOUGH TO PUT IT ON HERE THOUGH, BASHING AN ENTIRE COMMUNITY. DOES CLOUDLAND HAVE A TITLE IN ANYTHING?

ANYWAY, I'M SURE HIS REPLY WILL INCLUDE SOMETHING ELSE ABOUT HOW GOOD CLOUDLAND FOOTBALL IS AND HOW THEY WILL DOMINATE. BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH. GO BACK TO THE FOOTBALL BOARD AND SAY IT THERE WHERE WE ARE USED TO YOUR CRAP.

CLOUDLAND SOFTBALL, CONGRATS ON A GOOD SEASON. YOU GUYS IMPROVED A LOT.

UNAKA GIRLS, WHAT CAN I SAY. YOU GUYS ARE PRETTY GOOD. GOOD LUCK.

Hv4shizzle, maybe we can arrange a little meeting and you'll find out exactly who the heck I am. I know you are from Unaka, because no retard from Happy Valley is gonna get on here and defend Unaka. If you are from Hv, let the Unaka people defend their community. As for football season, we will continue to brutally hammer our opposition into the ground. It doesn't matter if its unaka or anybody else. What's funny about Unaka is everybody that was good in sports wound up being a school janitor! ;) As for thanking the team, that was a special player that uses my name on here. My suggestion is that you get a life, start working out, get some ambition and maybe you won't have to keep filming games the rest of your life! ;)

Unaka may have a loss against UH but they qualified for sub-state. And those lady Rangers are charged and ready to go!! ;)

This was a thread meant for congratulating the Cloudland softball team, not a unaka bragging center. WARNING: The king's posts have been known to cause high blood pressure, increased heart rate, and nervous break downs. Reply at your own risk, he he! ;)