Albert Harris

constance

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i think that you have to consider bradley james from mo-west, no he didnt put up the numbers that he could have, but ive heard that coach woods is going to turn him loose this year and let him run! he is about 5-11 190, and amazing raw speed, certainly some body to watch this year :ph34r:

No, boorelly is not albert harris & he's not in his immediate family, but he does have a VERY DIRECT relationship with AE's football team, don't you, boorelly?!

Actually. I am stationed in Jacksonville, Florida. But I am very familiar with Austin East because my cousin coaches there and a good friend of mine is the head coach. I talk to my cousin once a week plus I get the Knoxville News Sentinel out here. And finally my barber Huff (whose from Knoxville) lives here now so we use this site to find things out.

i think that you have to consider bradley james from mo-west, no he didnt put up the numbers that he could have, but ive heard that coach woods is going to turn him loose this year and let him run! he is about 5-11 190, and amazing raw speed, certainly some body to watch this year 

yea bradley will be raw this year,i'm a good friend of his, and his dad is going to iraq and he said his goal is to gain more rushing yards than any trojan in history...i know he can do it , he puts 200% every time hes on the field...

You guys are stretching the facts. Albert Harris is Not 195lbs. I personally saw him run track this past Spring. If he weighed 195lbs, he would be a tub. He is no taller than 5'9" and maybe 185lbs at the most. Incidently, I witnessed him run against Cassen Jackson who is 6' 2" 210lbs and he smoked Albert Harris in the 100m.

You guys are stretching the facts. Albert Harris is Not 195lbs. I personally saw him run track this past Spring. If he weighed 195lbs, he would be a tub. He is no taller than 5'9" and maybe 185lbs at the most. Incidently, I witnessed him run against Cassen Jackson who is 6' 2" 210lbs and he smoked Albert Harris in the 100m.

Are you a hater or what? Come on now,Boorelly is best friends with one of AE's coaches and I think Boorelly would have the inside scoop on all AE players. Coach Garrett, you need to stop hating on Lil Albert

How can one judge 10 pounds by sight? Albert went to the NIKE camp and he weighed in at 194. He ran a high 4.4. Look at any recruiting sites you will see he is around 190+. He has lost a little weight this summer but he is still over 190 pounds. I think Wednesday he was 191. AE coaches actually want him back to 185, so there is no reason to raise his weight. Weight is not a big issue in high school. Especially between 185 and 195 pounds. As far as getting blowed away Albert time in track had gotten slower mainly because of a leg injury that resurfaced and also adjusting to his weight. It wasn't until after track season his body has been able to adjust to his weight. He looks good now. He still is quick as a cat. Saturday ESPN came here to interview him. Albert is one of the top 100 players in the Nation.

How can one judge 10 pounds by sight? Albert went to the NIKE camp and he weighed in at 194. He ran a high 4.4. Look at any recruiting sites you will see he is around 190+. He has lost a little weight this summer but he is still over 190 pounds. I think Wednesday he was 191. AE coaches actually want him back to 185, so there is no reason to raise his weight. Weight is not a big issue in high school. Especially between 185 and 195 pounds. As far as getting blowed away Albert time in track had gotten slower mainly because of a leg injury that resurfaced and also adjusting to his weight. It wasn't until after track season his body has been able to adjust to his weight. He looks good now. He still is quick as a cat. Saturday ESPN came here to interview him. Albert is one of the top 100 players in the Nation.

Hey boorelly, if ESPN came "here" to interview Albert, which "here" are you talking about? You "said" you live in Florida. Was Albert visiting you there or are you REALLY in Knoxville?! hhhhmmm