• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cyrus Adams A MBA 2003

Ken Farmer A MUS 2003

Matt McIntosh M MBA 2001 (?)

Dominic Treadwell G MUS 2001

Ben Bailey M MUS 1999

That's all that I can say I've seen play and believe deserve a spot. The MBA goalie in 2001 who won All-American, forgot his name definately deserves to be on there. Oh yeah, there were also two poles from MBA around 2000/2001 that had similar last names or something, can't remember 'em though. Redtwin, do you knowwho I'm talking about? B) I think that they deserve some recognition.

last year there were two very good FOGO's on webb and USN. Ben Lundin was from USN and i dont know the name of webb's but they would battle every for the faceoffs, those are my picks. I dont know if Zac Cypress is good enough for best all time, but i thought i might throw his name out on attack.

My two cents:

Attack:

Ben Bailey, MUS, 99 (Navy)

Martin Sanders, MBA 99

Tommy Robinson, MUS 00 (CSU)

Zach Zyprus, USN, 02

Jeff Lundstrum, MBA, 91 (Bucknell)

Jasin Lewin, MUS, 98 (Tennessee)

hm: Cyrus Adams (F and M), Thomas Jennings Hampden Sydney), Ken Farmer (Colorado College), Eamon Thornton (Hampden Sydney)

Middie:

Bill Mealor, MUS, 99

Matt McIntosh, MBA, 01 (UNC)

Clint Brakebill, McCallie 04 (Towson)

Matt Garabaldi, CBHS, 00 (Auburn, USA West)

Whit Tenant, MUS, 00 (Lynchburg)

Matty Fuchs, USN, 95?

Mike Johnson, Brentwood, 96 (Catawba)

Hugh Gaston, MBA, 94

Keppy Baucom, McCallie, 01 (Gardner Webb Football)

Brad Coker, Farragut, 00 (UNC)

Carter Powers, Brentwood, 01 (MIT)

Tommy Brown, MBA, 95 (Denison)

Chris Morrison, CBHS 98 (Auburn, USA West)

Jimmy McMahon, Father Ryan 01 (Greensboro College)

Curtis Perez, Brentwood High School 98? (Greensboro College)

LSM: Trevor Knight, MUS, 02 (Navy, now unknown)

Fogo: Skip Smith, McCallie, 00 (Auburn)

Defense:

Matt Rabil, McCallie, 99 (UNC)

Matt Bazar, CBHS, 98 (Auburn)

Leighton Liles, MBA, 01 (Delaware, UGA)

William Liles, MBA, 01 (Delaware, UGA)

Billy Kuntz, MUS, 98

Tyler Colemon, MBA, 97(Hampden Sydney, Tennessee)

hm: Harley Steffens, MUS, 97

Brian Schinnick, CBHS, 95 (Auburn)

Goalie:

Kirk Howell, MBA, 97 (Notre Dame)

Craig Patterson, Webb (Navy)

hm: Adam Brooks, MBA 01 (Ohio State), Corey Ayers, McCallie (OWU)

Edited by Redtwin

Carter had a great senior year with really not much supporting cast. Henshaw bailed on the team and Carter was left doing everything. He has been playing very well for MIT. I think if he had an attack like MUS' to draw more attention, his stats would have been a lot better.

Guest BIGRUSN

the liles brothers are a no brainer, aloing with Kirk Howel. I like seeing Zac Cypress on there, he is in my opinion one of the best attackmen ever through Tennessee, especially his senior year when he finally learned to feed instead of do it by himself. One question i had is that Trevor knight was a LSM i alwayse saw him on close D. Maybe i was imagining that. I alwayse thought Carey Catron Walden was a great player and i dont see many that play as hard as he did, but I dont know many of the middies on Redtwin's list so i cant say if he deserves to be on it or not.

Redtwin, i just wanted to see what you were gonna say about Carter. He is my brother. He did very well is freshmen year at MIT,leading scorer (played attack). He was second leading scorer last year. This year he moved to middie. I also have another brother that starts attack for UT, Brian Powers (Brentwood 2003). I think Brian(1st team all state 2003) was just as good as player as him but did not get the same exposure as him because he did not play the bigtime schools like Carter. Henshaw also had a football scholarship to Florida State on the line, so if I was in his shoes I do not know if I would have played that either. My most vivid memory of Carter's senior year was in the Summer League All-star game. It was pretty much all of that year's studs playing against the old guys. I think Zach Cypress(even though he was a junior) was at attack, so was carter. I believe Mcintosh and Jimmie Mcmahon was playing middie. the liles bros were playing d. In that game Carter had like 4 or 5 goals and scored the winning goal in overtime against them. Glad to see Carter and Brentwood get some respect.