CAK vs. Farraget

GKBD15

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Farragut must be favored in this game as well they should. They have the better atheletes. But CAK is still a good team and has alot of pride which might be injured in playing Farragut on their senior night. CAK has played Farragut on their Senior night twice before and both resulting in ties (1-1 and 0-0) so they might be due for an upset this time around. Any way it should be a very good game to watch and I am looking forward to this one.

I will make the trip to be in town for this match. CAK has EVERYTHING to win, with Farragut everything to lose. If Farragut loses this one, their run at the state title might come to a crashing halt. Farragut and Hendersonville are still my picks to play in the state final, but Farragut's stock is dropping in my book because of some recent games. I hear one of their best players is out? Is that true, or just a rumor? Or was he just out for Science Hill? Wish I could have seen that one to make a better prediction, but according to shots on goal and eye-witness accounts, Farragut still dominated. Anyway, this one is hard to predict. If the game were at CAK, I would pick the home team. But at Farragut, I think their coach will have them ready to play on Senior night. Admirals will win a close, hard-fought game, but the score 4-1. (half time will be tied, or 2-1).

Id love to hear more comments on this game. Anyone strongly favor CAK???

I will make the trip to be in town for this match. CAK has EVERYTHING to win, with Farragut everything to lose. If Farragut loses this one, their run at the state title might come to a crashing halt. Farragut and Hendersonville are still my picks to play in the state final, but Farragut's stock is dropping in my book because of some recent games. I hear one of their best players is out? Is that true, or just a rumor? Or was he just out for Science Hill? Wish I could have seen that one to make a better prediction, but according to shots on goal and eye-witness accounts, Farragut still dominated. Anyway, this one is hard to predict. If the game were at CAK, I would pick the home team. But at Farragut, I think their coach will have them ready to play on Senior night. Admirals will win a close, hard-fought game, but the score 4-1. (half time will be tied, or 2-1).

Id love to hear more comments on this game. Anyone strongly favor CAK???

No love for Brentwood in the state touney? Come on, were not that bad. We even tied Hendersonville whose a pick of yours.

Brentwood is a great team. I was at the Brentwood/Hendersonville game actually. But like last year, BHS will choke in the districts or regions and not go to Memphis. I have seen HHS and BHS play more than Farragut, but the Admirals have caught my eye. Again, BHS is great and probably is the best team in the state, and I would love to see BHS and HHS both play Farragut. Maybe that will happen in Memphis. However, my gut feeling tells me that BHS will stumble. Still, great team!

"Id love to hear more comments on this game. Anyone strongly favor CAK??? ".......well soccerisawesome being that i am from CAK I highly favor them but it will be hard for us to shutdown all the good players faragut has. I definately think CAk has a chance, and a good one, but we have to play at the top of our game if we wanna pull this one off. It will be a good game and very intense.

good luck to both teams

1-0 CAK

CAK will have to put up a great effort if they want this win. They have the talent to do so, but they can't be intimidated by Farragut. They have to believe. Farragut is still arguably the best AAA team in the state, and they will want to put on a good show on senior night after losing to Science Hill. Good luck to both teams and BigGExpress. Should be an entertaining game.