Who actually has a chance to win state?

That'sIgnorant

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brentwood is an excellent team and they are playing excellent soccer. They have been all year, but what your not taking into account si that it doesnt matter what they are doing now thay have to do it and keep doing t in 3...4 weeks caus eone mistake can end the season. I dont think you should over look any of the other teams in this state because there are alot of great ones who can rival brentwood.

That'signorant, I usually don't point out individuals as offbase, but your last few post have been. This board should be for post to talk,brag or just pridetalk and you have missed that in the last couple of post. I am from Middle Tennessee, but the power in your AAA class is in East Tennessee and BGA can beat Christian Brothers, so can Knox Catholic, ECS, and a few others I will name in my wrappup for states after Districts. Brentwood does have a chance , but probably a harder road than BGA. Lighten up, and be fair to all, , Soon we all will know who is the best at this time of the season and boom it will be summer. Now, That's ignorant should be given props for his passion, Good Luck to alll

You own me. Thats funny it seemed to me that last night I owned you. Your a worthless soccer player that came off the field crying last night because you lost. You were undefeated but wait...Now your not. BGA has an excellent chance at winning state. #1 in the region doesn't say much does it? Yeaaaa I am sure some of the guys will let you clean their ring for them this summer.