Ballerz Challenge of Champions

Get ready for a great weekend of hoops at the Ballerz Challenge of Champions...

Fans wanting to see some major talent and great hoops are welcome to cosy Lexington, TN this weekend for a great Tourney...

Schedule is up at www.unapproved website.com

Among the names in attendance are: Reginald Delk, Richard Delk, Brandon Wright, Anthony Mason Jr, RouSean Cromell, Brandon Burney, Drake Reed, Adrian Banks, Steve Blair, Tremaine Snyder, Nicchaeus Doaks, Xavier Webb, Travis Sikes, and Jeff Smith, among others...

Dont Forget about Kevin Townley & Corey Pfeighler will be their also, Kevin dropped about 10 dimes on Murfeeboros :D & Corey Pfieghler had 36 points on Murfeeboros Stars :D

Brandon Wright was playing. He played pretty Good!!

TN DREAMS toughes Team to match up against... They have the Best 4 guards in the STATE untill proven wrong GGOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DREAM!!!!!! &

Good Luck to the MID-State BALLERZ, I like teams with attitude!!!!!!

I would also like to know the results...I heard the Ballerz lost in the championship to the Memphis Bulldogs by about 20. I said the whole time the Bulldogs deserved respect, many of the people on this site didnt have them in the top 10 in 17's which is simply absurd when you have Cromwell, Owens, Kinnard, etc. Those three will be playing serious D-1 basketball.

I believe the only team better in 17's is the YOMCA 16s (who are the number one seed for the 17U west) Bulldogs are number 2. The YOMCA team is strong even with a hurt Pierre Niles. I think the Memphis Idlewild team, which lost by 5 to the Bulldogs and 27 in the substate (didn't have 6'6 330 pound Mike Oher, a D-1 OL) for that game, would have made it had they decided to play somewhere else but instead finished 3rd in Memphis.

The best AAU teams are usually from Memphis as well. Anyone want to make a wager that a Memphis team doesn't qualify for nationals?

BTW- The Bulldogs and Memphis Rebels both qualified for nationals last year, but chose not to go...the Bulldogs' best players decided to go to Nike camps and the Rebels chose not to go because they did not have enough chaperones. Neither team got in trouble with using illegal players, and the proof is the fact that both of these teams, coaches, etc are still competing (The rebels are now idlewild).

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to point out that Memphis Bulldogs beat CDF by 2 on a suspect buzzer beater?? CDF also beat Midstate Select by 30. Gomab, why are most of the Midstate Select players ranked so much higher than all of the CDF players? (Andrew Donald-#85, Barry Turner-#106, Marlon Gordon-#96, Mason Revelette-#157)

Yes, Marlon is with CDF now. There is no way the Travelers would take him after he played with another team too. Him and the lefty from College Heights, excuse me, but I don't remember his name. They played with CDF at the 17U east sub state at Alcoa High and middle