Best Hitters...

sportnut

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All money flows into Club K... nothing flows out, regardless of the circumstances. As someone mentioned earlier in this thread, they have become big business/cash cow. It used to be a place where "everybody knows your name" and you were acknowledged and greeted with a smile, a hello or both. Now, you walk in... none of the instructors speak and you are not allowed to leave the "holding pen for parents area".

Strikethree... never seen the scenario you are speak of. Typically parents meet with instructors before or after class. If your instructor allows parents to interrupt a class to ask questions, the problem lies with the instructor and not the parent.

THERE ARE SEVERAL GOOD INSTRUCTORS OUT THERE. PAM SEYMORE IS ANOTHER ONE. SHE HAS SEVERAL OF THE GREENBRIER GIRLS - MCGAVOCK - FRA - HUME FOGG - SHE DOES AN EXCELLENT JOB WITH ONE ON ONE INSTRUCTIONS. SHE BREAKS IT DOWN VERY WELL. AS A COACH I HAVE SENT SEVERAL GIRLS TO HER WITH EXCELLENT RESULTS. I THINK SHE COACHES SUMMER BALL ALONG WITH HER DAUGHTER WHO PLAYED FOR GREENBRIER. HER DAUGHTER WAS ALL MID-STATE 3 YEARS IN A ROW AS WELL AS PLAYER OF THE YEAR HER SENIOR YEAR BACK IN 2001 . SHE WAS IN TRAVELBALL ONE OF THE BEST THIRD BASEMEN AROUND. EVERYONE SAYS SHE IS ONE OF THE BEST THIRD BASEMEN STILL. SHE IS PLAYING COLLEGE BALL NOW. ANYWAY I WOULD RECOMMEND SEYMORE FOR BATTING - TO ANYONE WHO WOULD LIKE ONE ON ONE INSTRUCTION. SHE IS GREAT MENTALLY WITH THE KIDS AS WELL.