Cleveland vs. Ooltewah

PSAFOUR

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The missing midfielder is Stephen Brocato. He got hurt, im not sure what happened, but they are definitely missing him. his fellow senior and center midfielder, J.P. Bratcher, used to play that position with him and they definitely would dominate the mid but Bratcher moved and Brocato is hurt so im guessing they are struggling there.

Cleveland did not beat a team this year with a .500 record or better. They only scored 2 goals against the 4 teams they lost to. They are vulnerable in the back. But don't be surprised if it is a close game. This is a 50-50 coin toss. Maybe whoever scores first will win. Ooltewah plays well at home.

You say that the Owls are undefeated at home, that is because they didn't play anybody.

The Owls played the number three team froam Alabama at home first game of the season and would have beaten had Vestavia not already played 17 games before that opposed the the Owls who were on their 1st game. Also OHS played Soddy at home twice who is also a very solid team and won both thimes.

First of all ALABAMA Schools don't count, their best top 5 schools would and have lost to Tenn top 10 teams , over and over and basically we don't lose to Ala so really you are a first. ( check the records you'll see I'm right . Teams that have annilated ALA are From Mcminn, Brentwood, Farraagut, Ridgeway, Houston,etc.) we don't lose . ..And Soddy Daisy was a .500 team and only played 1 ranked team and lost 5-0. So again , I admire your passion, and know this stirs you up, which I really don't mean to do, but I am about reality, I know my team is out but really so is Cleveland and the Owls... Owls win by two, but then;;;;but then...well, I have already said it

I don't really knwo to much bout teams her ein TN but all i knwo is that on any given day the best team can lose. Maybe Cleveland is good, i dunno, but i knwo my boys will come out with 110% maybe more. I said it once and i'll say it again, the harder the competition the harder we step up our game. If you don't beleive me coem to the Ohs vs Cleveland game tuesday and we'll show you what i mean. You guys who are trash talkign OHS have been doing so since our first game, and look where we're at. Clearly your just hoping your words will affect us, or your mad your team is already eliminated. Either or, OHS isn't gonna coem out flat nor let any team "STOMP THEM" our team has too much heart to let this happen.

guys, have we forgotten Thursday night's game? Does anybody remember the Bus diving to stop Nic Coulter's shot? ( Id include Spence's goal, but that doesn't count b/c Soddy's goalie isnt that good. not trying to degrade him) Either way, you guys can never count out the Owls at home. As long as the defense can help out the Bus, and Matt Lowe and Spence can light the lamp, we can win this game and face McMinn for the region.