Guest Oakland

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oakland 2001...any last remarks b/c you just ate ALL of your words. The pitching...like i said belongs to district 8AAA, both 7AAA schools were shut down. so it is now a district 8AAA show down. Some long shot huh buddy. Get the background before you go shooting down good teams.

Nice job Lions. I was one of the 35% that picked Columbia to win this one. You can't ever underestimate 8AAA teams. It's so competitive around here when the #5 seed in the district tourney, finishes 2nd in the tourney and beats the #1 team from 7AAA, but the Lions are always hanging around at the end of the season. Way to go "Pick".

Guest Oakland

well i got my fork and knife in hand and am ready to eat a huge dose of crow. i dunno about about the coffee-riverdale game, but columbia came to win and oakland didnt, no excuses columbia just outplayed oakland and the result was a win. although im disappointed that both oakland and riverdale were swept, maybe now that the region championships will be competitive again, congrats columbia and coffee county they both earned it. and lethal10, aint nothin wrong with a lil friendly trash talk, so dont take it personal. maybe this will be a start of a competitive region once again, good luck to coffee and columbia against the region 3 teams, which in my opinion arent all that so i expect to see coffee and columbia at state, GOOD LUCK 8-AAA!