Oak Ridge v Bearden

Zizou159

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bearden and Oak Ridge did TIE earlier in the year, Both have improved but Oak Ridge more so. Oak Ridge will win is one but still end up 2nd in their region behind Farragut. Bearden will be hurt playing on Oak Ridges big field. Last time they played at Bearden's small field which actually helped Beareden since I think Oak Ridge is Faster. Oak Ridge 2-1 over Bearden

MWiklund, you could be very right about that. I think Oak Ridge has the chance to get over the hump. With Blair and Treveglini (spelling) they are tough to beat. I think Bearden's emotion will help them, but then again no team wants to go home. Good luck to both teams, and regardless of score, they are both very good.

im going to have to agree with all of you on this topic. i think both of these teams are extremely good, but i give the edge to Oak Ridge despite the fact that Bearden might have the advantage with their goalkeeper. My prediction is Oak Ridge wins 3-1.