AAA Regional Matchups

unioncounty

How about some predictions and comments about the following regional games on Monday:

#1. Wilson Central @ Dickson County

#2. Cenntennial @ Hunters Lane

#3. Coffee County @ Riverdale

#4. Rossview @ Beech

#5. Antioch @ Brentwood

#6. Blackman @ Tullahoma

#7. Red Bank @ Cumberland County

I think all the district winners will win with 3 exceptions. I think Wilson Central, Cenntennial, and Blackman will all come away with wins. Look for Red Bank to be a close one with Cumberland Co., and Riverdale should handle Coffee easily, but you never know with all that has taken place there over the last year. What does everyone think?

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont count out Rossview over Beech. Rossview is still a quality team, coming one game away from the state tourny last year. I dont know if Wilson Central can beat Dickson County though. That will be a close one for sure. Also, Hunters Lane will beat Centinnel. It might be close, but the Warriors will come away with a victory.

Predictions are fun, but nearly impossible to be accurate in this game.

Just for fun.....

Morristown over Daniel Boone

Jefferson Co. over Science Hill

Knox Central over Bearden

Farragut over Powell

Soddy over Bradley Central

Riverdale over Coffee Co.

Blackman over Tullahoma

Beech over Rossview

Dickson over Wilson Central

Brentwood over Antioch

Centenniel over Hunters Lane

Out west, I think Germantown will win at least their regional semi finals.

I cannot pick anyone having any sort of easy win over any of these teams. Must be only good teams left, ya think? These are just guesses.

Be wary of comparing last years results to this year. Lots of things change in a year. For example, one of Rossview's best pitchers and batters is hurt. Also haven't seen Hunters Lane excel in tournaments like they did last year. None of that means anything if those 2 teams play up to their full potential.

I wll say this.... there are going to be some good teams that end their season tonight, but could still call their season a success.

Ain't the post season fun?

Edited by deadeye

Soddy over Bradley Central

Riverdale over Coffee Co

(Riverdale is pumped up and Falon is pitching really well. I think they will make it to state. )

Blackman over Tullahoma

Beech over Rossview

Wilson Central over Dickson

( Wilson Central has a lot of desire and tremendous drive right now)

Brentwood over Antioch

Centenniel over Hunters Lane

(Amber Steen is awesome but I dont think it is going to be enough)