Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 things

d fan- take my word for it and take it to the bank....Turner will be here next year...in fact I think it was even you who said last year after you found out that he was staying that you talked to his dad and he told you that he wasn't going to move until after he graduates...which is what is 99% more than likely whats going to happen

and

5-4-3-just for the record its 4 of 7 all district comming back

• 9 months later...

Oakland does have some big shoes to fill. Losing Hines and Birkofer will be hard to replace. I understand that both of these young men come from good baseball stock. I "hear" they come from good musical stock as well!. If rumors are true, they have some stage persona in their blood and/or gene pool. Some kids have all the luck ;)

825273298[/snapback]

[/quote

Slyder, what do you mean they come from good musical stock as well?

Oakland does have some big shoes to fill. Losing Hines and Birkofer will be hard to replace. I understand that both of these young men come from good baseball stock. I "hear" they come from good musical stock as well!. If rumors are true, they have some stage persona in their blood and/or gene pool. Some kids have all the luck :lol:

825273298[/snapback]

[/quote

Slyder, what do you mean they come from good musical stock as well?

825616478[/snapback]

Without breaching any trust, and attempting to be vague, I was referring to parental pleasures with liquor and karoke :o