Greenback fans

REBELRON

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't been on in a while so i haven't been able to respond to this post. The Kee's are looking decent this year. We lost so many Seniors this year but if the guy's stepping up will take there job seriously, we should have a decent team. I doubt we will have as good of a season as we did last year. Right now everyone is healthy and things are looking up.

No offense or anything, but y'all got the crap kicked out of ya by McMinn Central...I go to Central--and I know how bad we usually are...I really don't doubt tho, that Greenback will have a good year, because they always do...I'm jus tryin to give my own team a lil hope, so no offense...

I was at that scrimmage- yes greenback looked pathetic!

Out of shape, not following blocking assignments, dropping passes, fumbling the football, poorly thrown passes, and did I mention out of shape?

Greenback did not look like last years play off team, or even a shadow of that former squad.

McMinn did not look great, but GB looked bad.

It will be a long fall for the cherokee nation.

Guest Lander Power

Sounds like Greenback will be in the same shape as us. We don't look too good right now either. We struggled offensively against Chuckey Doak and West Greene. the worst teams in the state. so, don't feel alone.