Sectionals @ Walker Valley Friday

wildukcats

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, Greenbrier is good, but if Walker Valley keeps playing the way the played tonight, they have a date with Elvis next week. :blink: The Lady Wildcats will be there again on Friday night, toting our signs and yelling with all our might! Let's go Walker Valley! Make our district proud!

Talk about CLASS! I was fortunate enough to have been at the East Ridge game and saw some of the classiest people I have even been able to see.

Sweetwater High School (the biggest rival to WV in their district) brought tons of people to help cheer on the Lady Mustangs to victory. They had signs, were constantly cheering. I am not a WV student, alumni, or anything like that, but I like the school, the coaches, and what they stand for. I just can't say enough about the good sportsmanship and friendship that Sweetwater showed on Wednesday night.

By the way, I do want to add that I respect Greenbrier very much. They are a classy team and I hope they receive that same. I do believe they will, because of coarse we all know that Walker Valley has respect and good sportsmanship. This game is going to be great to watch, but I have to say that I'm on Walker Valley's side!! Good luck..

Nah, Greenbrier is good, but if Walker Valley keeps playing the way the played tonight, they have a date with Elvis next week. :) The Lady Wildcats will be there again on Friday night, toting our signs and yelling with all our might! Let's go Walker Valley! Make our district proud!

WV will be looking for Elvis in Cleveland, TN next week. If they can find him?