grundy vs greenbrier

man_with_game

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont know much about grundy, but i do know they have a kid that is about 6'5 6'6 and throws the ball in the high 80s low 90s so it will be interesting to see how good that kid is, but i also know that one person cant win a game for you. Now im not sayin that grundy has noone else but i dont know of anyone else that is good on their team.

But greenbrier has their ace on the mound in Barret Brown, this kid is a pretty solid ball player he also throws the ball in the high 80s low 90s so it sounds almost like it will be a pitch dual, i hope not for Greenbriers sake, not that they cant win those kind but i would love to see them throw up some runs. So i hope that it is a great game good luck to both teams.

Barrett Brown does not throw in the low 90's - he throws mid 80's consistantly but not in the low 90's. I will give him credit as far as him being a tough pitcher. He is a very smart pitcher with good control of all of his pitches. Trevecca got a good one in Barrett Brown. Grundy will have their hands full.

i dont know much about grundy, but i do know they have a kid that is about 6'5 6'6 and throws the ball in the high 80s low 90s so it will be interesting to see how good that kid is, but i also know that one person cant win a game for you. Now im not sayin that grundy has noone else but i dont know of anyone else that is good on their team.

But greenbrier has their ace on the mound in Barret Brown, this kid is a pretty solid ball player he also throws the ball in the high 80s low 90s so it sounds almost like it will be a pitch dual, i hope not for Greenbriers sake, not that they cant win those kind but i would love to see them throw up some runs. So i hope that it is a great game good luck to both teams.

I can tell you for a fact Grundy has more than one player. They are a very good team from top to bottom. If you throw the fastball it better be 90+ cause them ole boys can rip the ball. Bring your own bleachers too cause the Grundy fans fill em up. Good luck Grundy. Hope to meet up again this year.

are you coming 24 East??

If so....take exit 127(pelham/winchester)(stuckeys is on this exit)....take a left off of the exit.(hwy 50) stay on this road, go straight thru 4way stop, and up the mountain. At the top of the mountain, you will see a sign towards Grundy County High School, make a right there onto Hwy108, and we are bout 5 miles down there on the right. For the baseball field, you want to pass the school, and the turn in for the field is just past it(50yds or so) on the right. You cant miss any of it, only the one turn after you get off of the exit.

If you are hungry when you get here, ask someone where mary's country kitchen is....it's only about a half a mile from the field, and its great!!! (they are gonna have more help there tonite, cuz they got blown away the other nite!!)