Who will be the top Junior this season

shortstop22

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've held my tongue the whole time on this topic. But this week TYRONE COBB of Fulton will be back on the field in the maroon & white & I personally can't wait! Ya'll can say all you want about how he's going to be rusty after being off for a year & all that b.s. & I would probably say the same thing for any other normal person. BUT . . . . Tyrone is NOT any normal person! He is the REAL DEAL! He took the year off the field & made the best of it & I'm telling you . . . . . he's ready to bust some heads & I'm ready to watch him! The Falcons love provin people wrong - I guess 'cause they're so good at it! I'll be there cheering Tyrone & the rest of the Falcons on Friday night LOUD & CLEAR!

GO FALCONS!

Hmm, this age group is pretty good, I saw Chris Mosby at MLB and Henry Harris at RB from CBHS play this past weekend, they looked pretty good. Vaughn from East looked good also, but was the only threat on East's team, he would probably have much more success in a different program. Brandon Jackson from BCS looked really good at DE and MLB, looks like real DI college material, hard hitting and fast. Overall these were the few underclassman standouts. Melrose's QB looks to have potential, I think he was a soph though. Several good athletes at last weekends Bridges Kick-off Classic in Memphis at the Liberty Bowl.

Edited by Spree1024