DII State Tournament

WesVLT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

BGA will take it if they get Walton back. They will be able to beat ECS without him i believe. They ran all over them last meeting and i expect Caldwell to have another game like last time. BGA's offense will do its part and the defense will not have to worry about the absence of Walton in round 1. If Walton is not allowed to return for round 2, i think they could run into some trouble. However if he comes back then they will go untouched i think. I am sure Barnes is a good keeper, he's a heck of an athlete, but i think that having him back there instead of Walton affects the teams confidence a little bit. Maybe it doesn't, but as a player i know that when your team is without its starting goalkeeper it does do a number on your confidence as a team. Enough though, with Walton, BGA will cruise through the tourny.

BGA got blasted by farragut and CBHS is better than farragut. what drug are u on? BGA will be lucky to make it to the finals. CBHS defense is better than BGA,their keeper is better and their offense is as good,if not,better than BGA. CBHS beat region opponents by the combined score of 21-ZERO allowing 1 shot on goal. MUS and ECS were their last 2 victims. they have everyvody ready.

i'm surprised no one is showin any respect for ecs. they had a good regular season and beat cbhs and mus if i'm not mistaken. they have a chance to put bga out w/o will walton, because if barnes doesnt play keeper, i've heard their backup is absolutely horrible. it all depends on how they shuffle their line up, because although their starting eleven are tops in our area, their bench doesn't seem deep at all. i still think ecs has a shot to atleast get by the first round if not further.

MY PICKS

QUARTERFINALS

Christian Brothers 5, University School of Nashville 0

Knoxville Catholic 3, Father Ryan 1

Battle Ground Academy 4, Evangelical Christian School 1

Memphis University School 2, Webb 1

SEMIFINALS

Christian Brothers 3, Knoxville Catholic 1

Battle Ground Academy 3, Memphis University School 0

CHAMPIONSHIP

Battle Ground Academy 2, Christian Brothers 1 (OT)

CHAMPION

Battle Ground Academy Wildcats