MTSCA All Mid-State Team

cobracoach

The Middle Tennessee Softball Coaches Association is excited to announce the first All Mid-State Team. The players were selected from schools that their coaches were members of the MTSCA. All members had and opportunity to nominate players from their team to be consider for the team. We had a great selection of young women who were nominate from their coaches. Some schools did not send in any nomination for their players. Coaches in their classification picked the player’s chosen and all coaches were asked to be a part of this selection. These players will be honor at the North-South All-Star Game on July 6, at Riverdale High School between games. Game time is 6 and everyone is welcome to come out and enjoy this exciting night with these players. We will also honor the All-Academic Team as well as our North-South All-Stars.

MTSCA A/AA All Mid-state Team

Megan Rhodes Lipscomb

Nicole Head Greenbrier

Kristin Grogan Greenbrier

Leslie White Greenbrier

Caitlin Haley Ezell Harding

Natalie Brock Ezell Harding

Jenni Smithson Page

Megan King Hermitage Springs

Samantha Davis Hermitage Springs

Danielle Pieroni Goodpasture

Jayme Wamsley Goodpasture

Jocelyne Moncrief Goodpasture

Heather Knox Columbia Academy

Shelby Burchell Columbia Academy

Emily Ford Columbia Academy

Laura Matthews Franklin Road Academy

Ciara Farr Watertown

Terri Knight Portland

Audrey Goolsby Smith County

Monica Chumney Smith County

Jessica Moore Waverly

Maghan Brown Waverly

AAA and Division 2 All Mid-State Players

Brentwood Allison Tyree

Brentwood Katie Rothamel

Brentwood Lindsay Cavarra

Columbia Central Royesha Goodman

Father Ryan Jana Schrott

Dickson County Ashley Myatt

Hendersonville Casey Teal

Henry County Lindsay Peale

Hillwood Amanda King

Lavergne Cassie King

Lavergne Ashley Camp

Lincoln County Whitney Horton

Riverdale Falon Catalano

Riverdale Kaneeka Lyons

Riverdale Amanda Vaught

Rossview Ashley Elrod

Rossview Ginger Tucker

Tullahoma Whitney Darlington

Warren County Cassie McGinness

White House JuliAnne Towers

Wilson Central Amber Lain

Wilson Central Amber Derryberry

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how can you leave out the most constant player on riverdale team? ANGELICA WADE!!!!! hard working play's where ever coach put her hang in there girl your day will come keep playing hard !!!!!!!!!!!!true reward come's in the end.

There is not a player on the Riverdale team that is not the most important player everyone of them girls worked hard and more than one played out of position to cover when needed and did very well. And I am sure that at all the other schools other girls deserved to be recognized for their hard work.

This is another reson way I do not like players awarded as individuals others are just as deserving and get hurt from this.

Thanks sportalcholic we are trying to get all of the Middle Tennessee Coaches to join. Next year we want to be able to give scholarships to players from all over Mid-Tn. by hosting a tournament for all level of teams to be able to compete. This was a very hard process that we took to try and to get the best players on the team and not just the Nashville area teams. We are excited about the North-South All Star game coming in July. We hope to have a large turn out to recognize these young ladies.

chs4life,

The selection process was based on stats. Either the players had them or they did not. The attitude of its a rip is getting old. There is no conspiracy. This is high school softball, not life and death. Your team has a senior on the North-South team.

Jeff Breeden

chs4life,

The selection process was based on stats.  Either the players had them or they did not.  The attitude of its a rip is getting old.  There is no conspiracy.  This is high school softball, not life and death.  Your team has a senior on the North-South team.

Jeff Breeden

Jeff, you sure read a lot into my post. I remember you and others defending Coffee County several times on here. That's all I'm doing. I think you would do the same for your team. I just saying if you make it to the final 16 in the state and less than that in Middle Tn. surly you have at least one player on the team. I did not mean to anger anyone.

Edited by chs4life

again great idea started,but no matter what you do someones got to try to bash it,i agree coffe co. probably should have had someone on team but just cause you finished in top 16 should not have a thing to do with it. this is individual award and there are some teams that had bad yrs. but that shouldnt go against the individual effort of a young lady. sorry my opinion just as others have but i cant buy yours on this matter. but hey i luv seeing your post so keep on trucking. thats what this is here for.