Tribe vs. Admirals

MCtribe#10

hey seldon it was dirty play and if u would have been there u would agree...and nobody complained bout officiating.....

Sorry pal, but I have multiple eyewitness reports from game attendees who are considerably more mature and objective than you. I also have considerable knowledge of how FHS plays and they are not a "dirty" team; physical maybe, but not dirty.

And by claiming that they did play dirty and take "cheap shots" but apparently didn't get called, you ARE complaining about the officiating whether you come right out and say it or not.

You had a good season; got beaten by a superior team; give it a rest.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so y dont u just stop typing and i also heard from witnesses one of them being me....I WAS THERE...so dont argue

I don't argue with the inept and judging by your previous posts, I'd be a fool to take your opinion as being anywhere close to accurate.

I'll stick with the more reliable assessments.

You "heard" from yourself????? That's pretty weird.

does anybody know who scored for Farragut??

I do think it is a shame that the 2 top teams in the state have to play in the first round, they need to put together the brackets themself.

I would much rather another team have a chance to dethrone Farragut in the finals. It's better than McMinn is gone now instead of being embarassed in the championship game.

Edited by pbandy

i know my boy jared and slack had goals.....tell me im rite? i cant believe this...wut has happened to my team????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wait... so you were there but you were still wanting updates as the game was going on??? idiot. dont try and talk to seldon,he will make you look foolish. Also, santi is a friend of mine and he SLIPPED,nobody gave him a cheap shot,you werent there so dont act like you know what your talking about. doyle did a move and he literally "broke his ankles" he did it so fast and santi just turned it the wrong way. but just talk to your boys when they get home, should be later tonite.

ummm the kid that was sent to the hospital was wanting to get fouled...he kept take cheap shots..so he deserved it (not to go to the hospital though)

Nice on Mctribe#10, you say he was taking cheap shots? How was he taking cheap shots when he was in for 3 minutes and get blattantly elbowed in the face? You guys got beat.........bad. Like my boy flyinv said, Doyle made a move and Santi slipped and hurt his ankle, santi even said that after the game. 7-3 isn't close, hope you guys had a nice busride back.

Farragut and McMinn County

2 top-ranked teams? yes, according to the latest poll

2 "top" teams? absolutely not

Farragut is up there.

McMinn Co. was probably the 6th best team in the AAA quarter-finals (ahead of Cordova and Blackman), and some good teams didn't even make it.

McTribe10,,, You are A Liar, you weren't there you proved it by your post, I was there, If there was cheap shots , Mcminn threw them, The kid from Farragut who got hurt, had just gotten put in!!!! Had Farragut left all their starters on the field the score wouldn't have been 7-3. GET OVER IT , you were way overranked and you can read about the games in the paper, Sorry PLaydo, your a nice guy, I just hate this trash from your friends, McMInn YOU LOST!!, YOU were OUTMANNED!!.. Farragut might not repeat, but after two games it ism for sure they were better than the MIghty McMInn, you went down in flames!! Outta here