oak ridge vs brentwood

cliffrad17

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, no, try again. (DOUCHE.....DOUCHE). We'll get through this, I promise.

well it's actually play dough, we'll get through this ... i promise, i love it when geeks like you try to make coach t post's some kind of formal essay...i really hope you get a life... i tell ya what, ill even pray for you : )

Thank you, thank you, thank you! You have opened my eyes! I will start my life anew and venture forth proclaiming your wisdom! Your prayer has healed me, and I see the error of my ways! I hope I have not upset you my friend! I can feel myself becoming stronger....my grammar deteriorating...

yo...wassup...yall geeks mekin this a fermal essA wassup wit dat?

thanks atlbraves25 u r pimpin!

Since I am not familiar with this term "Harbrace" I will assume everything you just said was sincere and offer up to you the idea that maybe you should be your own person in life. I know I am cool and all, but I think you could be cool one day too, in your own way. Every person has a niche in this world, and I know you will find yours -- maybe it will be to Harbrace Coach T posts! We can only hope my friend.

Please keep me updated through retaliation of some sort!

well it's actually play dough, we'll get through this ... i promise, i love it when geeks like you try to make coach t post's some kind of formal essay...i really hope you get a life... i tell ya what, ill even pray for you : )

Maybe it's Play(do)...you know, Do unto others...

From the moment Oak Ridge scored they packed the entire team in the box. They were in their own third for the entire second half of the game. Brentwood tore them apart. They hit the crossbar two times and they prceeded to hit the side post anther time. Brentwood dominated the entire game. Oak Ridge scored on a deflection in the 16th minute. Besides that one incident, Oak Ridge wasnt in Brentwoods half for the rest of the game.

I wouldn't say they were in Brentwood's half the rest of the game. While they did pack it in, they kind of hung around waiting on a bad pass and then would clear it all the way down only to loose it back to BW. I am sure their wings were awfully tired after that game. They had a couple of shots in the second half but not many. You are right that BW pounded in the second half. Lots of shots, but lots of obstacles in the way. Oak Ridge was not so much playing to win as playing not to loose. I know "it worked" but it's a pretty risky strategy. I prefer the security of extra goals to win a game. Looks better on the resume if you know what I mean.

Edited by bhs007