DII Finals

johnsmith42

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

usn's keeper i'm sure has had to have played well to beat cbhs and knox catholic, but he's got some solid players in front of him. namely, patrick mchugh. that guy is all over the field scrapping for the entire game, he and a few of the other usn defenders and midfielders are making their keeper look a hundred times better. kudos to him tho for taking down brothers in the shootout

This game very well could be the battle of the keepers. As good as USN's is, MUS' keeper has the experience and results, just ask McCallie's team from last season.

These are the two teams I thought had no chance of winning it all and now one of them will. This also means either the Nashville or Memphis area will go home with zero championships which is pretty amazing.

There is no question that people like me that get to see a few games but rely heavily on scores and like opponent results can't predict intangibles like heart and character. Both these teams have it and one will take the prize.

Congratulations to both USN and MUS for making it to the finals, but I think MUS will win this 3-1. USN has had a good run and everything, but both CBHS and KCHS were dominant during most of the first two games. Maybe it is the USN keeper or maybe it is luck, but either way I think MUS will come out on top in the finals.

WOW! havent heard that one before. USN has the heart to play in the championship and come home with a win. I cant say anything for MUS because i havent seen them play, but USN's defense has been shutting down all opponents. Alex loosen, patrick McHugh, Matt Katrisky and Scott Colins are all very solid, Plus the firs defender off the bench David Baum can hold his own as well. With them and Pauly in the net USN will be pretty tough to beat. The questionmark is if they will be able to put the ball in the goal, which they have done so far with strong midfeilders like Matt Lukach and Michael Snow, with the help of bayan ferdowsi and Nick carter on offense, and the newly aquired Charlie Brittingham, a crossover athlete from Lacrosse with unmatchable speed. USN is a lot stronger than people think they are... look for a great game no prediction here, but USN looks good to me. Fear the secret NINJA. GO TIGERS!