What do you think about Brentwood?

#1inthastate

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the Oak Ridge game could have gone either way (much to the chagrin of Auburnfan1007). I do think Brentwood would have given Farragut a much more competitive game than Oak Ridge did. They got blown out and had all season. The most goals BW ever gave up in a game was 3. That happened twice - the BGA loss (3-2) and the Centennial win (4-3). All their 3 losses this year were 1 point games. You wouldn't have seen a 5-0 loss to Farragut, although I'm not sure that BW could have beat them - it would have been close.

Edited by bhs007

First of all, they are goals not points. Second while you guys never gave up more than 3 goals all season, you also never played Farragut. Although Centennial and BGA are good teams they are not in Farraguts class. Sorry. There are plenty of teams that never gave up more than three goals all year but would get beat pretty handily by Farragut. Forget what might have happened and deal with what happened.

It's not a dissapointment to me that the game could have gone either way. I never said Brentwood was a bad team, and I agree that they would have given Farragut a better game. My point is that it is a hollow question, asking if they should have lost to OR. Auburn SHOULD have beaten Ole Miss, but our cornerback messed up on the last play, so they did lose. Don't ask such inane questions.

First of all, they are goals not points. Second while you guys never gave up more than 3 goals all season, you also never played Farragut. Although Centennial and BGA are good teams they are not in Farraguts class. Sorry. There are plenty of teams that never gave up more than three goals all year but would get beat pretty handily by Farragut. Forget what might have happened and deal with what happened.

It's also touchdowns and field goals in football but when you discuss a score it is common to refer to points, but, boy you got me on that one. Do you have anger issues? Are there some childhood scars that my opinions about the Brentwood game brings up from your past? Last time I checked the topic was, "What do you think about Brentwood." Geeezzz.

It's not a dissapointment to me that the game could have gone either way. I never said Brentwood was a bad team, and I agree that they would have given Farragut a better game. My point is that it is a hollow question, asking if they should have lost to OR. Auburn SHOULD have beaten Ole Miss, but our cornerback messed up on the last play, so they did lose. Don't ask such inane questions.

Well then, should Auburn have beaten Ole Miss? How do you feel about that last play?

brentwood is a good middle tennessee team.....but they didnt beat a ranked team until the sectionals against gallitin who had 7 blemishes on their record. brentwoods biggest win during the regular season was against centennial...who only won 8 of 14 games.....and then there is the loss to ravenwood, a team that only scored 33 goals all year ......................................i dont think brentwood posed a threat to farragut