CoachT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This week we'll vote on the Region 3 favorites in each classification. Next week, Region 4, etc.

Grundy County lost around 13 off of last years team including starters QB Justin Bryant & RB Joey cook as well as South Carolina signee Kevin Mainord. The Yellow Jackets will find them looking at 3rd place in the Region if Sequoyah can build on there (6-5) record there best since 1999 they could end up in 2nd place.

My Picks for Reg. 3-3A:

1.) Walker Valley

2.) Sequoyah

3.) Grundy County

4.) Howard

5.) McMinn Central

I can't agree with your predictions, Sequatchie. I admit, WV will have a good team, but I also know (and this will sound crazy) that McMinn Central might actually have an okay team this year...at least better than the last 3 years...Sequoyah will be okay, but like Grundy, they lost a lot of players...Howard also may surprise some people....

mcminn central lost the onyl player they had to walekr valley Corey boatman... he will help v alot at the qb postition

I admit, Corey might have been a help to us, but him runnin his mouth all the time is what woulda caused him to hurt more than help...we'll get along fine without him...who knows, we might even win 3 games this year LOL!!!

Hey hobbit, who are you? I agree, corey will be missed.....but we will be fine without him. Nathan Moses is comin along great. He has really stepped up. Him, along with the rest of the team looked great against greenback in our spring scrimmage. I know we aint had good seasons the last few years, but dont count us out.......

This one,seemsto be a tossup,gr Grundy may still be the leader.

According to a article several weeks ago in the Grundy Co. newspaper they only had 27 out for spring practice and 3 playing baseball so numbers are a concern for the Yellow Jackets. They lost 12 Seniors last season and expect to have around the same number this year it didn't mention the Juniors but says they only have 4 Sophmores.

It aslo mentiones former Grundy Coach Greg Brewer will be back with the team this fall!

Hey hobbit, who are you? I agree, corey will be missed.....but we will be fine without him. Nathan Moses is comin along great. He has really stepped up. Him, along with the rest of the team looked great against greenback in our spring scrimmage. I know we aint had good seasons the last few years, but dont count us out.......

I agree, Nathan did a great job against Greenback...and I know that we haven't had a good season in a while, but I think we might actually win 3 or 4 this year.