Red Rebel Breakfast Club

rebel1978

Everyone is invited to join your host Rebelron at the Airport Hilton Hotel for a blueberry muffin and a diet coke. Rebelron will have special guests on the the show when he can catch them getting off the planes. When guest are not available Rebelron will talk about the two things he knows the most about, Red Rebel football and eating. You can tell by looking that he likes his food. The show will be sponsered by Pepvols riding stables located at your local Kmart. When pepvol is not manning his carousel at Kmart he can be seen preforming at the Carousel Club on Friday nights. Another sponser is Stars N Bars garbage service where his motto is "No pile is to big". Stars is running a half price sale this month, if you have a son that has football skills and is willing to be recruited, your garbage will be half price and if you don't have a son that is willing to be recruited, then your garabge will be picked up half the time. When the Hilton is to busy to host the show , we will move to the Midland Diner for a more greasy breakfast. The Big Show can be seen at 825 Lawerence Ave. on Friday Nights. Go Rebels. Get it done.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'78 thanks fer the free ad.

Rebelron's Red Rebel Breastfast Club is already payin' off. Brian Cable, Airport Hilton Manager, reports that low cal Blueburry muffuns, Wait Watchers Agg Beeters, and Vege Bacon has replaced Biscuits and Sawsidge Gravy as the top sellers. The Hilton is swamped with hi school sports fans after the early mornin' plane leaves and Rebelron has his 90 minute breastfast and gives his thoughts on Red Rebel football to the masses.

I'm more of a Midland man myself. The old truck leaks too much earl in the Hilton parkin' lot and I gits tarred of draggin' out that peace of plywood to put under the truck ever time I go out thair. Plus, when I load Midland's "big pile" they don't get too upset when I occasionally leave one.

Good news 'bout pepvol.

Correct spellun' iz "Git R Dunn."

825 Lawrence.

Go Rebs.

To you guys it may be "Midland." To me, it will always be "Jerry's". Me and the Wells' brothers -- Randy (Cotton) and Little Jon -- used to borrow their old man's keys and make some midnight runs up there to fix us some late night munchies.

Stars, it's just too bad I couldn't ever get older sister, Paulette, to accompany us !!

Gov-Man, you make an excellent point. Paulette was purty. "Jurry's" Strawburry Pie was a very good "munchy".

Jurry's had that big sign out there on the corner and the Dogwood Theatre's sign was right beside it. I had a buddy who would set over at McDonalds or Baskin Robbins and try to think of a way to change the letters on the signs to say something else.

I remember once that the Dogwood Theatre had "Chopped Sirlion Steak" showing and Jurry's was featuring the movie "Rocky" on their menu.

825 Lawrence.

Go Rebs.

The breakfast club will be meeting wed. at midland diner. Rebelron is working overtime this week so i will be hosting the show wed. Will be no show

tuesday so everyone can play in the golf tournament hosted by Joe Black and his staff at lambert acres. Money is used to provide care for high school sports in blount county. great bunch of people. i am looking for a new sponser , pepvol is mad because i let out the sercet about his friday night act and has pulled his sponsership. maybe insider can get me a couple of get out of jail free cards to help raise some money. wed. we will be talking about the 100 plus players showing up at 6:30 workouts everyday at the don story workout center. git r dunn