Class 3A: Region 4 Favorites

CoachT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

Twan...Wildcats will ROLL You keep talking about all-state players...We don't have all-state players...just players that will out play yours... :)

Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard -- Coach Bruce Lamb

Better start working hard SMITH CO... :)

Edited by 02Wildcat

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

someone please have a little faith in us.....2003 was a fluke...well okay then call what you wanna call it.......then 2004 i suppose was too.......and someone told me not to talk of the past and just focus on the future but the same person who has told me this is doing what he told me not to......i disagree with the whole fluke thing...nobody in this world can take away our season at least last year...we worked our butts off so please at least give us a little credit because not everything we did was so called "luck" we did lose a good amount of our best players and yes that hurt us but we also have a great deal of talented young players too......and to whoever said that nobody even knew that macon had a team...well they do now because of what we did last year...soo......please a little credit

Twan...Wildcats will ROLL  You keep talking about all-state players...We don't have all-state players...just players that will out play yours... :P

Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard -- Coach Bruce Lamb

Better start working hard SMITH CO... ;)

825290698[/snapback]

How quickly you forget. You have two former all state players in your backfield alone. I will guarantee one thing...you don't outwork SC. We'll see soon enough if you will out play. ;)

Ohh I beg to differ "Twan" Livingston Academy has been hitting the weights hard.  This week starts 2aday's for them.  Livingston will be the best conditioned team this year hands down.  Come Fri. Sept. 3 and see the spanking that LA will put on Smith Co.... ;)

825291064[/snapback]

Oh...I'll be there allright. Gotta take care of another set of Blue Kitties from across the river first. I would venture to guess SC, TC, MC, and Portland all outwork Livingstone. Maybe we can all pick it up a notch so we can shoot for that coveted Upperman Bowl win this year. ;)

Edited by Antwan

Love the 6th grade spelling education... :) Go on and say what you what to about outworking us, but when it comes down to the 4th quarter Livingston will still be going strong. As far as the whooping will go just go ahead, bend over and take the thrashing that's going to be given to you..... :) I can't wait to see Smith Co. fail this year...I guess I'd rather see Macon do better than you guys and thats saying alot.... :)

Edited by 02Wildcat