Class 3A: Region 4 Favorites

CoachT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

Jackson Co? I think they have won 5 games in 3 years. So I don't think they will be in the running to be Crowned Region Champs. I have to put my money on Livingston. This like I said before is the top teams in the region as I see it.

1. Livingston/Portland (Tied) Portland will be the sleeper / Livingston clear cut favorite will have to see when it comes to crunch time though

2. Smith Co. Tough to beat because of experienced players coming back

3. Trousdale Good coach with lots of tradition

4. York Haven't heard much up on the hill, but still will be better than Macon

5. Macon Will impress me if they get above a 6-4 record this season

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Twan, I respect Macon Co. myself with that run they made last year. But, didn't they have a Region loss?  ;)  Oh, yeah! We beat them, didn't we?  ;)  Anyway, this is going to be another great season in Region 4 and I can't wait to get it started!

:D

825294107[/snapback]

71fan, I guess I've said it enough, so I'll ease up on old wounds. ;) The past is over and cannot be changed. I will from here on look into the future and and see another tough Region 4 with several teams trying to take that Region crown away from you guys. Will you keep it or lose it? Time will only tell and it will be here before you know it.

;)

Big Blue Train is on a roll,get ready  to see it.

825295813[/snapback]

Yeah...I guess our little guys should just forfeit to that BIG BLUE MACHINE. AH...we have to pay the refs...so I guess we'll show up anyway. I just hope we have enough players left to finish the season.

It's sad to say for you faithful Smith and Trousdale Co. fans, your fields will be forclosed on by Livingston Academy this year.  Above all of that LA will be crowned region champs

825280891[/snapback]

Hey buddy you really do not know much about playing at either place do you. If you knew anything you would know that it is almost impossible to win in the dreaded "Hole" or the dreaded "Creek Bank" and I know from experience it is hard to win at the "Creek Bank".