Class 3A: Region 4 Favorites

CoachT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

Well it's 02wildcat not wildcat02 just to clear that up.  I stated earlier in one of my post that Trousdale Co. would be tough to beat because they bring in a good coach and winning tradition.  I am entering my Junior year at TTU this year. So what age bracket are you in?  Muffin that was 7AA having to say was he still licking his wounds from the basketball season?  Next time you see him ask him how the recruiting in looking for Jackson Co. this year?  Anyways back to football....The creek may be back, but they're fixing to dry up like the powder keg this year..... B)

825297185[/snapback]

B) ...dont mess the name up now.

ohh TC will be tough. if SC wasnt in their way they could win the region again. i feel that region crown comin to us this year though. B)

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sleep23...can't mess with the name its something Legends are made of..hehehe

Hey man what grade will Tara be this year Junior or Senior?? We seriously heard rumors that she was going be transfering to J.Co. is there anything to that or is it just that rumors? I would personally hate to see her playing for them, but thats just me. I think she just needs to play a little more "dodge"n' ball at Smith Co. or even come to Livingston???

And you have stirred up quite a bit!  :)  Will we be able to find you if your wildkitties don't back up your mouth?  :)  I know several on here who would love to serve you the crow that you seem to be begging for. 

B)

(Hey Twan, am I still on the Mafia's hit list?  :) )

825296807[/snapback]

PPride you couldn't have said it any better 02wildkitten is writing a check his lil ol pussycat friends ain't gonna be able to cash and it will be just as embarassing this yr as it was last yr when they got beat three games in a row.....ya they beat us but whoopy it was luck we were down Purple will rule this yr.

:o 02wildcat, big fan of the cats but they are in LEXINGTON. Great bowl game win last year. If I'm not mistaken Jackson County beat Monterey last year for their win of the season. So, playing in a bowl game is not as important as the playoffs.

I do think The cats will have a very solid team this year in very tough region. My bet for this year another quality region team misses the playoffs. Will be very interesting this year. TC, SC, LA, PP, MC, YI, JC, UP, DC, CC,. In that order,

York could be a surprise team this year. Good coach, and quality athletes. Good luck to all the teams this year. It will be great action on friday nights when my top six teams meet each other this season. SEE-YA B)

I don't know why eveyone thinks that we played Monterey in the bowl game.  LA played White Co. in the game and beat them pretty bad.  So get off of the Monterey kick.  I know that LA missed the playoffs and thats their own fault, but this year will be different.

825297571[/snapback]

Who in our region coulnd't have beat white co. last yr???? It will be the same old song and dance for LA....exept you will beat macon and loose to portland....so there i see it as loosing to portland smith and trousdale then la will have their spot.......macon may even beat them too so keep them in ur sights as well...............1. Portland 2.Smith Co. 3. Trousdale 4. Macon 5. Livingston facts are facts 02pussycat just leave it as it is the truth you are just gettin stuff stinking for your boys trust me!!!!!!!!!!! just swallow ur pride and quit.