Class 3A: Region 4 Favorites

CoachT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

Sleep23...can't mess with the name its something Legends are made of..hehehe

Hey man what grade will Tara be this year Junior or Senior??  We seriously heard rumors that she was going be transfering to J.Co. is there anything to that or is it just that rumors?  I would personally hate to see her playing for them, but thats just me.  I think she just needs to play a little more "dodge"n' ball at Smith Co. or even come to Livingston???

825297199[/snapback]

she'll be a junior, and she will stay at smith co. lol...she cant leave now....we bout to take over 7AA.. :lol: .

GO OWLS....season is almost here.

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey listen here peewee....You'll see the big show when Livingston beats Portland, Smith, Trousdale and Macon. Just keep your eyes open and mouth shut because that is the best thing you can do. You say Portland is so tough I gave them their credit by being ranked 1/2 (tied) in the region this year. I may have to swallow my pride, but not before you have to swallow some good old fashion CROW!! So open up wide and take a big gulp it'll be over soon enough.... :lol: Say AHHHHH

You may be able to take over but the Gold Ball will stay in 7AA this year too...

Edited by 02Wildcat

I know the Muffin man he lives on Blueberry Lane.... :blink:

How bout those Wildcats.....How bout em'???  Sept. 3 the countdown has begun

4wks, 1day, 4hrs, and 56mins till kick off.....Can you feel it???

825298241[/snapback]

I can't wait until the little cats of livingston come on down to carthage. It will be a great game, but the Owls will stop the big blue train in its tracks before it even gets rolling. Another thing we are not weak ole Warren Co. either. GO OWLS!!! THE BLACK AND GOLD WILL PREVAIL AGAIN!!

PPride do you work in Portland,if so which place?

825298054[/snapback]

I live there muffin, but I work in Lebanon. Well, it's a Mt. Juliet address. :huh: I've been in Portland for nearly 20 years. I'm region 4-3A thru and thru! Born in Trousdale Co., raised and graduated in Smith Co., and now live up here on the ridge in northern Sumner Co. Why do you ask?

B)

(Twan, I may need backup! The muffin man is asking questions? :ph34r: )