CoachT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trousdale will dominate this region this year. Smith, Pee Toown, and macoon will have to fight for second place. Livington is blowing a lot of smoke, but will not be in hunt. the old ball coach will have the jackets ready.

Fear The Creek!!!!!!!!!!!!

825300514[/snapback]

Not likely...NO FEAR. :D

PP...I think I saw your name on the pre-honorary list the other day.  :D

825300460[/snapback]

:D Hey!!!! That's a start!!!! Thanks for the info Twan! I'm hoping this means I'm no longer on the Mafia's hit list? :D I mean, will I ever get the okay from Fan? :D

B)

(I hope Fan doesn't make the final decision.)

:D Hey!!!! That's a start!!!! Thanks for the info Twan! I'm hoping this means I'm no longer on the Mafia's hit list?  :D I mean, will I ever get the okay from Fan?  :D

:D

(I hope Fan doesn't make the final decision.)

825300573[/snapback]

PP...unless you're the QueenBee...being on the list...doesn't remove you from the hit list...capice????

Have one question?  Did Macon win the State or did they watch it from the house?  Just a simple question.  I know LA did but what about Macon, Smith Trousdale Portland?  They all made the playoffs but choked at least LA went out on a winning note!!  ROLL BLUE ROLL!!!

825283879[/snapback]

That is the funniest thing I have ever heard. You would rather win your last game of the regular season and NOT make the playoffs than make the playoffs and lose there? That is a real 'winners' mentality. Hope the rest of LA has better attititudes than that!

Edited by JacketPride34

Ask your coaches if they plan on choking to Macon Co. again??  You'll see soon enough when LA takes you behind the woodshed this year.  Go ahead and make jokes we'll see who gets the last laugh this year...... :D  You can take that to the bank

825284701[/snapback]

:D What you LA guys do behind the woodshed is your business. It is the game on the field that matters! Good luck behind the shed Wildcat! thumb