CoachT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK I know who you are now. Cool so how are things looking this year for the devils? Same coach. I figured that Thaxton would have gotten the principals job and the Coach Qualls would have came back to Jackson Co as the head coach. Don't take anyting I say personal I only do it to get things stirred up alittle... B)

OK I know who you are now.  Cool so how are things looking this year for the devils?  Same coach.  I figured that Thaxton would have gotten the principals job and the Coach Qualls would have came back to Jackson Co as the head coach.  Don't take anyting I say personal I only do it to get things stirred up alittle... B)

825296640[/snapback]

wildcat I don't take anything you say personal. Thats what this board is for to speak your mind. I don't think Thaxton wanted the principals job because he would had to have gave up coaching football. He's a very good football coach if we could only get more kids coming out for football he might be able to do something with them. Our QB from last year isn't going to play this year, I was told that he said he was burnt out on football. The QB we have now is pretty good its just that he has a hard time seeing over the O line. I still think you guys have the best QB in the region. I wish Livingston the best of luck in the upcoming football season. Keep up with the posts.

Don't take anyting I say personal I only do it to get things stirred up alittle... B)

825296640[/snapback]

And you have stirred up quite a bit! :o Will we be able to find you if your wildkitties don't back up your mouth? :) I know several on here who would love to serve you the crow that you seem to be begging for.

B)

(Hey Twan, am I still on the Mafia's hit list? :o )

Would rather go out on a winning note than on a lossing one.  You talk about the "dreaded hole" or the "dreaded creekbank" whooo that scares us now... :lol:  The only dreaded hole is the one exiting your head.  Wait and see come Sept. 3 a month away.  As for the creekbank...anyone that would let a 1-9 nine team play within a touchdown to them it's not to dreaded.  Like before get ready to sign the papers for the foreclosure of the fields.... :lol:

825296408[/snapback]

You will see come the third of Sept all your talking will be over then when the two teams finally hook up and play. Because the "hole" is a scary place for little pussycats like yourselves. Yes LA will be one of the top teams in the region but the region goes through Macon, Smith, Portland, and Trousdale before lowly little LA because they could not play when it counted. Sorrrrrrrrrrrry, 02pussycat but you can chalk it up a loss for the weak little cats of la. Oh in last years game we started scoring all of our points at the end because we WERE and are going to be in better shape than the cats. So roll cats roll... what a joke. GO BIG OWLS!!!! THE BLACK AND GOLD WILL PREVAIL AGAIN

Edited by oldsc7

If I'm not mistaken wasn't LA picked #1 last year too? 4-3A will come down to the last game of the regular season when Portland travels to Smith. Winner 9-0 in the region. loser 8-1.

825296727[/snapback]

I am like you I believe the region crown will be decided in Carthage when Portland comes down for the regular season finally. GO OWLS GO!!!! GOOD LUCK TO ALL

PPride...you'll be able to find me you can take that to the bank. As for oldsc7 whats up with the name callin man what its this pre-school?? Ohh I forgot in Smith Co. pre-school is higher education I'm sorry! I believe Macon and Portland will have to travel through Livingston this year. LA will have to travel to the "dreaded hole" and heaven forbid the "creekbank" ewww that just runs cold chills all over me...yeah... We're scared of the hoot owls and sweat bees... :lol:

PPride...you'll be able to find me you can take that to the bank.  As for oldsc7 whats up with the name callin man what its this pre-school??  Ohh I forgot in Smith Co. pre-school is higher education I'm sorry!  I believe Macon and Portland will have to travel through Livingston this year.  LA will have to travel to the "dreaded hole" and heaven forbid the "creekbank" ewww that just runs cold chills all over me...yeah...  We're scared of the hoot owls and sweat bees... B)

825297034[/snapback]

Ok 02Wildcat sorry about the name calling,but what about LA being picked first last year with all the pre-season hype. All you are doing is adding to the hype by talking so much junk. Come Sept 3 we will see how good the wildcats really are when a real train gets rolling. GO OWLS!! THE BLACK AND GOLD WILL PREVAIL AGAIN!!

Well it's 02wildcat not wildcat02 just to clear that up. I stated earlier in one of my post that Trousdale Co. would be tough to beat because they bring in a good coach and winning tradition. I am entering my Junior year at TTU this year. So what age bracket are you in? Muffin that was 7AA having to say was he still licking his wounds from the basketball season? Next time you see him ask him how the recruiting in looking for Jackson Co. this year? Anyways back to football....The creek may be back, but they're fixing to dry up like the powder keg this year..... B)

Edited by 02Wildcat