Class 3A: Region 4 Favorites

CoachT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

Love the 6th grade spelling education... :)  Go on and say what you what to about outworking us, but when it comes down to the 4th quarter Livingston will still be going strong.  As far as the whooping will go just go ahead, bend over and take the thrashing that's going to be given to you..... :) I can't wait to see Smith Co. fail this year...I guess I'd rather see Macon do better than you guys and thats saying alot.... :)

825291300[/snapback]

Yeah...like that "whooping" you gave SC in the 4th last year...right? If you want to see SC fail...you're not going to see it this year unless the injury bug hits. It will probably hit someone in the region...as it usually does.

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Livingston always works extremely hard Twan......................at making sure all their "pretty little" wristbands and towels are in exactly the right place so they look good while taking their whippins. And hey they did look great versus Warren Co. last year. Just plain whipped when the Black and Gold rolled in. Go Owls.

Imallin (who thinks Cates may be the 4th best QB in our little region)

Yeah...like that "whooping" you gave SC in the 4th last year...right?  If you want to see SC fail...you're not going to see it this year unless the injury bug hits.  It will probably hit someone in the region...as it usually does.

825291308[/snapback]

Livingston always works extremely hard Twan......................at making sure all their "pretty little" wristbands and towels are in exactly the right place so they look good while taking their whippins. And hey they did look great versus Warren Co. last year. Just plain whipped when the Black and Gold rolled in. Go Owls.

Imallin (who thinks Cates may be the 4th best QB in our little region)

825291320[/snapback]

"imallin" You remind me of Thanksgiving...Just that big turkey stuffed full of crap. Muffin's right name 3 better QBs in our region thats better than Cates. You keep talkiing about last year what happened this isn't last year. We played with alot of young players and all our players this year is going to be Juniors. You wait and see when Smith get smacked this year...you think I'm talking trash now just wait... :)

Edited by 02Wildcat

Yeah we may manage a few wins, but I'm positive that one will be over Smith Co. What makes Smith Co so bad?? You keep talking about our All-American players I guess that you guys could have those players if they would work at it. Hard work and determination mean alot in this sport. Smith Co...all they can do is sit and blow about what happened last year...the upperman bowl....all that horse crap...well my firends this year is a different story that will have a different ending... :)

Edited by 02Wildcat

You got one thing right...........I sure am a big turkey and some would even say I may be full of crap. Maybe I am and maybe I'm not. I guess we'll see in a few weeks. Brady, Dillehay, and Portland's QB I'll take ahead of Cates. They've won more games. You seem to getting perturbed......no need for that. The Upperman Bowl is a great goal for a team of LA's caliber. I'll talk alot of stuff till the game, then the Big Owls will roll and I'll talk a little more. Go Big Owls.

Outlasting the Owls in the 4th quarter ?........................:lol: PLEASE !

Yeah you heard me...OUTLASTING!!! Wait and see this year about Cates he will only be a Junior and is better than any in the region. We won the bowl game didn't we?? Who lost in the playoffs not good enough to cut it? I agree we didn't make it but we'd got further than Smith did. Just show up Sept. 3 and watch the beating Smith Co. will receive... :P