CoachT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey 02 PussyCat why dont you just bring your little LA team to the creekbank and go ahead and take your loss. thumb

"Stifler" you'll be wishing that LA didn't come to the dried up stream. You'll be wishing that you never made the comments you have because you'll be eating crow.... :D Livingston will beat you like a drum over at the creek. You better have Satterfiled to bring some sponges to dry up all the tears that will be shed by the Trousdale Community..... :D

Hey 02 PussyCat why dont you just bring your little LA team to the creekbank and go ahead and take your loss. thumb

"Stifler" you'll be wishing that LA didn't come to the dried up stream. You'll be wishing that you never made the comments you have because you'll be eating crow.... :D Livingston will beat you like a drum over at the creek. You better have Satterfiled to bring some sponges to dry up all the tears that will be shed by the Trousdale Community..... :D

TC will beat LA this year. It will be an interesting region battle this year.

I think too many people are overlooking TC. They will be tough this year.

Yeah I remember that one I was a Junior that year, but does the 17-14 score bring back any memories to you? After the first game all that yalls little players could say is welcome to 3A, but when it counted the most the jackets delt with the panthers in the playoffs. I think we wore out our welcome a little to soon dont u think? Then what happened the next to years after that? I guess when it comes down to it the Yellowjackets own the Panthers. thumb

Of course I remember! I'm not a Jacket fan that seems to forget that they can be beaten. And if you recall, you choked the next week! :D It took everything you had to beat us and then you couldn't do a thing the next week because you probably did what we did, thought you were going to win no matter what. :D And beating us the past two years doesn't make you own us! We were nowhere near the teams we had in 2000 and 2001, but we still made it to a second round playoff game! I have been proud of our Panthers and was actually shocked at the success we had last year! I can't wait til this year gets started!

B)

02Wildcat, I hear you loud and clear. Smith will be tough but nothing special, zero air attack and no line no ground attack you better have some good signees to replace that line. Dont forget the twin towers Perry and Satterfield the will both be have an ace up there sleeve. As for Macon they are a bye week for the teams above.

SATTERFIELD FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

02Wildcat, I hear you loud and clear. Smith will be tough but nothing special, zero air attack and no line no ground attack you better have some good signees to replace that line. Dont forget the twin towers Perry and Satterfield the will both be have an ace up there sleeve. As for Macon they are a bye week for the teams above.

SATTERFIELD FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah...I just hope we can win a couple of games and sneak into the playoffs. :rolleyes:

Yeah...I just hope we can win a couple of games and sneak into the playoffs.  :rolleyes:

Twan...You better be praying instead of hoping to make the playoffs. Livingston is going to roll this year. Mark your calenders Fri. Sept. 3 will be the day LA dismantles the screech owls in the hole!! Fri. Sept. 10 is when Macon comes up to the woodshed to take their spanking. Fri. Oct 15 Portland will get a dose at the woodshed. Fri. Sept 17 is when LA will walk the creekbank dry and foreclose the deal on Satterfield and company..... :blink: Just keep your calenders marked... :D

Edited by 02Wildcat

Twan...You better be praying instead of hoping to make the playoffs.  Livingston is going to roll this year.  Mark your calenders Fri. Sept. 3 will be the day LA dismantles the screech owls in the hole!!  Fri. Sept. 10 is when Macon comes up to the woodshed to take their spanking.  Fri. Oct 15 Portland will get a dose at the woodshed.  Fri. Sept 17 is when LA will walk the creekbank dry and foreclose the deal on Satterfield and company..... :D  Just keep your calenders marked... :D

Yeah...I'll start praying tonight. Just don't hurt our little guys with all of those all state players you have. We have to play the rest of the season.

Edited by Antwan

I gotta go with Smith County.  They are loaded.

Who has the train whistle now?  I couldn't keep up with it last year.  Trousdale, Macon, Smith, it blew everywhere. :D  :D

I think everybody in the region had one last year. Who us? loaded? We barely have enough players to scrimmage. I think we only have 23 out...or is it 85? I'm not good with numbers. :P

Edited by Antwan