Johnson City Heat Baseball U15

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm sorry i won't be entering in your joco tourny........i'll will either still be in florida or just getting back from florida.....and then i have school.....so i'm so sorry...lol...but ur coach said that if he threw at him the benches would clear....he threw one right above his head and nothing happened...either scared or bluffing...and believe me...if i would have been pitchin......i got good control and it would have gone right between the eyes....if it hit him he needs to learn to turn and get out of the way....if it doesn't lucky for him

That's cool Pen. If one of the kids had gotten hit it would have been as the 'Dogs coach said. An A__ woopin! B) If you are playing in the Usssa World Series in Fla. you will be back in plenty of time for the J.City tourny. Don't pass it up cause you are bad!! B) Bottom line is the Mustangs were outplayed and outcoached. Bottom Line dude. B)

i am not playing in florida with the mustangs...and trust me...yall rn't half the team the mustangs are..the only player on that team that could play with us is AJ...and give me a break on the butt whoopin....your coach was all talk trying to tell on our coach to the umpire...and he was calling us a cry baby...please....your coach would not have done one thing to any of our coaches and your players would not have done anything to one of our players

Edited by penholder

hey baylor boy the only catcher that has caught against us is the one with the blonde hair is that u? yall beat us in the bpa state tourney at white house and in the murray kentucky tourney(just barely then tho) if u remember we were the team that was at that theater in nashville watchin the chronicles of riddick. and we were also at cracker barrell once when yall walked in. i would like to play yall again sometime when is ur next tourney? and where?