Cloudland football

Guest Lander Power

Guest Lander Power

I was one of the many seniors that graduated last year. what does lander fans think about the future. and King don't forget to take your valium before you post on this thread. :lol:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heck no it's not over. Cloudland has been good the last several years. It looks to me that Cloudland has great fan support. Mike Lunsford left but as long as the rest of the coaches are still there they will still win games. I believe the current players got a lot of playing time because Cloudland blew out a lot of teams. Cloudland will befine.

Cloudland has been a good team for the last 15 years. 136 wins. Coaching is a year around job. You have to have dedication by the coaches and the players year around .Cloudland has the players to have a good football team,the dedication worries me a little. It,s like anything else,you get what you pay for.

hey king,

i agree lunsford is a good coach because if he could win with sissys like you playing he is a good coach. i remember you, you played scared all the time. your nick name was henny penny because you were a chicken.

but cloudland will be great this year and they will win it all. their is only one king in roan mountain, toby king. you are about to fall from the throne and i will step in and rule with your queen by my side.

hey king,

i agree lunsford is a good coach because if he could win with sissys like you playing he is a good coach. i remember you, you played scared all the time. your nick name was henny penny because you were a chicken.

but cloudland will be great this year and they will win it all. their is only one king in roan mountain, toby king. you are about to fall from the throne and i will step in and rule with your queen by my side.

Grow up, dude! <_< You ain't man enough for my queen! :(

Hampton is loaded this year and everybody will see what coaches do for teams after this first match-up. On Aug 30 without Lunsford on the sideline, this game will belong to JC' Dawgs and will set up a big matchup near the end of the season against the Rangers. Think I'm kidding...Last season lunsford beat Unaka 99 to nothing or something like that and everybody there knew it could have been more, and the Creek is upset. Without the hair Sampson lost his life, without Lunsford the Landers could lose the game and their first conference championship in forever.

A rock slew the Giant and on the Creek are many rocks!

you heard it here from the Sportsman..

In October Lunsford's phone may be ringing. ALOT!