Unaka Football

creekerfan

Moose, you have to ignore the so called "King". He is nothing but trouble and is pulling the good reputation of the Roan Mountain people down. Nothing we can do about it but to ignore him. Unaka is working hard and I am sure they will improve this year, but it takes a few years of hard work to get where they need to be.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lander Power
The title of this thread is "Unaka Football". I am wondering why any Unaka fan should be told to leave it and why any other information about any other team should be posted here.

Moose, Cloudland was brought up, duh? Thats how this got started. Scoutman, Unaka is working hard, but eternity is a long time don't ya think? :D

The "king" obviously never played for Coach Orr. Where does he think everyone in Roan Mountain learned the game. And, Cloudland did win some football games in the 60's and 70's and 80's. And we had some good competition from all of the county teams. We just knew how to leave it on the field. Had some great games with Unaka. I remember Jimmy Bishop well. All you creekers just ignore the "king". One would hope that he would go away. "king", Lunsford will be fine at Avery if you will just stay away.

Obviously old44, you didn't play in the strongest era of Cloudland football, the mid-1990's. I got'r done on the field brother. I got the videos to prove it. As far as Unaka goes: until they get somebody that can teach blocking and tackling and holding on to the football, they will never get their program rolling. And Hampton: the lineman stand straight up, the backs are afraid of contact, and the qb can't throw. Why should Cloudland worry about county competition when their is none. This will be a very down year for Cloudland, but they will never fall to the level of this weak county. Bank on it. Lunsford will dominate whether I'm around or not. A dynasty will be built because he is a winner. Moose or mongoose, you know nothing about the game and old44, all you know is sweep right or sweep left. ;)

Guest Lander Power

the king is a role model to me and many other young men that played in recent years at Cloudland. heard the word from lunsfords own mouth. nobody as dedicated to the weight room as the king. all hail the king! all hail the king!