What do you think of dresdens team

bigbluefan69

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I totally agree. Dresden will be another top contender this year.

I don't.

What do you think of dresdens team

Not too much. When they when state I will tip my hat to them. They are overated every year. Talking abotu 2a West TN you have Milan, Stangs, UC and the Chargers. But you never know. Maybe there will be a lucky bounce or a bad call to help them win.

Edited by iceman01

Milan has been lucky for years. It is about time for the Dresdens of the area to get some of that Luck.

825306444[/snapback]

Mr. Goodwrench,

I am not even from Milan, and I have to say that I really despise the purple dawgs. However, they are just plain good and have developed that attitude that continues to breed success. Luck has very little to do with it. Ricky Goff, last years fullback, did not need luck when he continually punished those he literally ran over. It is all attitude and mindset accompanied with some very good athletes.

Dresden will still be competitive and I think EVERYONE in Weakley County has October 1st circled on the schedule when the Lions journey to Martin to take on the Westview Chargers at Hardy Graham Stadium on the campus of UTM :D

This has been the talk and buzz about the Martin @ Dresen areas for the last two months and the season hasn't even started yet B) This game will have playoff implications and could go down as one of the biggest game in the storied history between these two schools.. A lot of hype has already been layed out and rumor has it that Lee Corso will be in attendance to give his prediction on the game..

Get out early when the GATES open and save some money for POPCORN!! thumb

I saw Dresden scrimmage OCCHS at Troy a couple weeks ago.....they looked pretty good..I also heard they did well against Huntingdon in a scrimmage...As for Westview... A 1-9 season can't dampen westview punisher's spirit can it ?? Their defense has got to get better...It was as about as useful a screen door on a submarine...I really do hope Westview and UC do better...That will make the REBELS strength of schedule look better :D ... Seeing as how the REBELS can't do anything about Gibson Co and Dyer Co being on their schedule(1-19) combined.

mudlane, you are correct. Ricky didnt need any luck but he caught a bad break in week 14. he broke his hand and was not able to take any handoffs. That put every handoff to rod smith. It really wore him down and we didnt have those huge breaks that Ricky made throughout the season. He punished many people last year but it all came from his work ethic.