What coach pulls the most upsets?

zorroschild

I like to refer to Maryville as <a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=37&SportID=1' target='_blank'>Brentwood Academy</a> East, but thats a different thread all together. I think this thread was started by a certain coach who loves to see his name on his computer screen. He answers to the name "Catfish". Don't be mistaken though. Just because he's named after a fish that doesn't mean he can catch any fish

Maryville and Brentwood both win a lot of games. They both get accused of cheating by a bunch of jealous whiners.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AERoadrunners

I know good and well it was a Fulton fan that made a post to have your thread locked. I am not going to bash AE because I like Stanton Stevens and his staff.

I know one thing me and the other Rebel fans have never said that we hated a team. I know for a fact that you said you hated Maryville.

Being a West High Alumni, there are schools that you grow to hate. Maryville was one of our biggest games and we Runnin Rebels hated the Red Rebels. Powell is another school. This has nothing to do with AE, I just carry the AE name because that's the school I've been with since I walked the stage at West. AE is where my heart is and West is where my education was. But like I said before, Knoxville West are the REAL REBELS!

Here you go AERoadrunners

volpixie Nov 30 2003 - 09:42 PM Post #19

Trainer

Group: Guests

Member No.: 28,154

There is no need to get on here and purposely start a thread that's sole intention is to put down another team. i am repoting you. This needs to be locked.

GO MARYVILLE! I HOPE YA'LL COME SUPPORT THE FALCONS THIS WEEKEND! YOU ALL ARE REAL WINNERS AND WE ARE PROUD TO SUPPORT YOU!

--------------------

2003 STATE CHAMPS

We ain't never scared!

It looks to me that volpixie wasn't too crazy about your post about Maryville losing that playoff game. volpixie has some class.

Edited by REBELRON

Aren't we just a little off-topic here? It would seem that upsets are in the eye of the beholder. Could Maryville or Riverdale ever upset anyone? I don't think so. If I were a coach, I would like to know that pulling an upset was a stepping stone to building a winning program, where big wins are no longer upsets. BTW, Larry Kerr has done just that at Anderson County.

Here you go AERoadrunners

volpixie  Nov 30 2003 - 09:42 PM Post #19 

Trainer

Group: Guests

Member No.: 28,154

There is no need to get on here and purposely start a thread that's sole intention is to put down another team. i am repoting you. This needs to be locked.

GO MARYVILLE! I HOPE YA'LL COME SUPPORT THE FALCONS THIS WEEKEND! YOU ALL ARE REAL WINNERS AND WE ARE PROUD TO SUPPORT YOU!

--------------------

2003 STATE CHAMPS

We ain't never scared!

It looks to me that volpixie wasn't too crazy about your post about Maryville losing that playoff game. volpixie has some class.

825290088[/snapback]

Congratulations! You dug deep just to find that and I give it to you. That's been almost a year and who cares. VolPixie hasn't been on here since then. I wonder where she is? Like I said, I have some class but not when it comes to Maryville. I pull for evey team that faces Maryville because we were taught to hate the wanna be Rebels and the PMS/PHS Panthers.

GO WEST!!!!!!!!! :D Boy, it's been a long long time since I've said that

Edited by AERoadrunners