What is your teams outlook so far?

recruitguru

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

FACS is looking good at srping practice, got a few transfers in from E.Tennessee and Arkansas. Both lineman, should help this team a lot, one is about 6'1 260, and the other 5'11 250. I think this team will be led to the state finals by their junior class, they are huge, and talented all over.

well, Riverdale looks extremely strong. they return 16 starters from last year's runner-up team and had an extremely productive spring. i look forward to great things from coach rankin and the warriors this year.

I keep waiting for Riverdale to have a down year and it's simply not happening! Is there one on the horizon anytime soon?

Maryville will be good but so will their competition. Maryville returns 8 starters on offense and six on defense. Rouse Gaskin and McCord will be hard to replace but I think some youngsters will step up.

On defense Andrew Hodge will be the biggest loss. Losing Logan Flowers and Adam Humphrey at the corners will hurt. Some young kids will have to step up.

I expect Maryville to have a good season and go deep in the playoffs.

I expect every team on Maryville's schedule to be a little better except Central and MOWest. Central and MOWest will still be tough though.

Carter. Brett Stanton,Garret Reynolds,Evan Littlejon and #76 will be back

Alcoa. I expect them to go deep in the 2A playoffs.

Halls. They were young last year. Expect them to be better.

Heritage. I expect them to be better.

MOWest. They still will be real good but defense will slip a lot.

William Blount. Their backfield is loaded.

Powell. Big huge offensive line.

Knox West. They lose Wiliford but return Abdul Henderson.

Central. Helton is difference maker at quarterback. They will miss Cassen Jackson,Lee Smith,Baron Huber and #3(Name escapes me)

Clinton. I expect them to be better.

• 2 weeks later...