Tennessee`s Top 20 recruits

Redtwin

I hate missed FG's!! Especially when we coulda won or tied the game if we made em'. I go to Riverdale and thats what cost us some of our games. In the 2003 Blue Cross Bowl against Germantown Tyler Campbell missed a 21 yard FG and if we would have made the FG we could have end up tying the game cuz we only lost 10-7 soo just think what that extra 3pts. coulda done for us! In 2002 his brother Brian Campbell missed 2 FG's in the Blue Cross Bowl against Brentwood one of the FG's being 23yds. and then again we only lost by 3pts. 10-7 so think what 6pts. woulda done for us cuz we would have won cuz if he would have made both it would be 10-13 not 10-7. Also in 2002, Brian Campbell missed a 34yd. FG at Lincoln County with 19 seconds on the clock and we lost 10-9 so if he would have made that FG we would have won.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lamon Williams should definitely be in there, I figured after his soph. year by the times he was a senior he could have had All- American numbers. McAllister and Harris should both be on there. But that list doesn't really mean a thing, I don't think Terrence Bell from Huntington was on the list last year, and look what he did in the state championship.

Lamon was an All American in 10th grade. Most dominate receiver I have ever seen in High School, ask Riverdale. In 11th, he was injured a few games, and was not on the team at the end of the season. He had a drop in recritung after that stuff happened, many questions srrounding him. Lamon will end up as maybe being in the top the 5 if he can get everything straight and comes out and to play the game the way he did in the 10th, except he will be even better .

Edited by bud

WOW - let's not be haten the kickers! They have a job to do just like the RB's, QB's, Guards, Tackles, LB's, .......

How quickly we point the finger at the kicker, yet we forget the fumble, the interception, missed tackle, or any other mistake that occur in a game of teenagers.

Like every position - you have your great kickers, your average kickers, and your below average kickers. Give em break!

Forget what the list says....everybody knows Albert Harris is one of the best in the state.....being looked at by D-1 schools such as Alabama, UT, Mississippi State, etc. The boy is just raw. Nuff said. He's probably one of the best Basketball players in the state too....definitely the east....and he put basketball to the side because of all these big names wantin him for football. If he doesn't make it to the boro this year (gotta pull for my falcons) you'll still be hearin his name all over the news and the sports pages. This boy's goin somewhere....top 20 or not.

Can the #1 team in the state not get any love by having atleast one player representing us on the top 20. Dave Thomas, Rahmel Oliver, and Chris Perkins are all worthy candidates.

and LAMON WILLIAMS should definatley be on this list, and yes i definatley remember when Lamon and the boys from DB came down the Reservation for the playoff game. Lamon was awesome, im just glad we came out on top :lol: