Middle Tennessee Christian School?

Croach

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest region4fan

It is so great for us to hear about ANOTHER school close to Oakland that will be competing for our athletes in football.

Croach you know how to spread the cheer, don't you??

Guest region4fan

Okay Croach, you have redeemed yourself with the last post. But.........you BETTER be right!

Years ago, it was hoped that all of the 1-8 schools would add football to their sports programs , but they found that it was simply too expensive. They had planned for all the 1-8 schools to be in a conference with each other.Now there are few 1-8 schools in RC.....................so who would they play?? I guess Eagleville or Kittrell??

It would be great for Oakland if they could get it up and going though! Lascassas is known for fielding some great athletes.

Wait....I just re-read your post. A football program at Lascassas Elem would help OAKLAND as it is a feeder for the school.......unless they try to steal it for Siegel too! :blink:

Edited by region4fan

Guest region4fan

Croach, did you ever catch up with CJ?? I heard that he was the capt of the MTCS squad. They said that you would be the new band director so you could model it after Blackman's band. Please don't sing on the mike though!

You can say.....YOOOOOOOOOUUUURRRRRRR MIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDLLLLEEEE TTEEEEEEEEENNNNNSSSEEESSSS CCCCHHHHRRRIIIISSSTIANNNNNNNNNN SCHHHHHHHHOOOOOLLLL CCCCCCCCCOOOOOUUUGGARRRRSSSSSS!!!! Man, that is a mouthful! But I am sure that you will sound just like the guy from your precious Warriors!

Guest region4fan

Croach you must be phys :justwrestle: ic since that was in the DNJ yesterday. They want to have a JV by 2005 and a varsity by 2006. They have 50 kids that are interested in playing from there. I guess they could play Eagleville??

Region4fan,

You claim that it is great that another school so close to Oakland will be competing for our football athletes. Why are they your athletes? If they feel that another school is a better fit for them, then you should wish them well and continue on with what has been a very successful athletic program at Oakland.